Pre-season: Dynamo Dresden away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you go the irish bar? Only there for a minute but bumped into an old mate of ours from yorkshire.

I think I know who you're on about - recently back from living in Thailand? Spoke to him outside the ground on Friday night as we were waiting for them to let us out. I saw you miles away down the front of the stand on Saturday too, I think - with your younger brother?

A mob of them fronted 3 of my mates in their hotel foyer.

Get outside and fight. 25 v 25.

There's 3 of us.

Ok. 5 versus 5.

Erm there's still only 3 of us.

Ok we'll come back tomorrow at 12 o'clock.

They didn't. :coffee:

I was sat with MG on Saturday during the 1st half and he said theyd asked for our youth only and didn't want it with our old lot - we weren't sure of that was a compliment or a rip!'

i forgot to add in my post about the police.

there must of been 1000 police on the friday night, thats not even a joke number! all with guns and dressed up like robocop! the helicopter was out all night too!

understandable after what has recently happened in germany. and to be fair to them they were approachable and not heavy handed at all.

I was sat with MG on Saturday during the 1st half and he said theyd asked for our youth only and didn't want it with our old lot - we weren't sure of that was a compliment or a rip!'

Either way they were getting hurt I reckon. lol
Even if they were juiced up cage fighters.

And yes it was the fella back from Thailand. Nice to bump into him.;)

Either way they were getting hurt I reckon. lol
Even if they were juiced up cage fighters.

And yes it was the fella back from Thailand. Nice to bump into him.;)

Hes hardly changed in 30 years that one! Still got a high-pitched accent and calls everyone 'kiddies'. I hope he learned how to swim over in Thailand, as I swear one of the funniest things I've ever seen involved him on a beach in Sardinia during Italia 90 lol

i forgot to add in my post about the police.

there must of been 1000 police on the friday night, thats not even a joke number! all with guns and dressed up like robocop! the helicopter was out all night too!

understandable after what has recently happened in germany. and to be fair to them they were approachable and not heavy handed at all.

Thats how the awayday in europe looks like. 1312 ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back