pre-season

Status
Not open for further replies.

I know its probably a long shot and sounds silly, but if anyone is going to Switzerland and or Germany and fancies adding one extra to their trip, message me please. Basically I'm looking to go to both, alone - because all the lads I go with "don't have the money" which is another word for, their missus wont let them. We have done previous trips to Lille, Anderlect and Ukraine. Happy to go alone but of course you cant beat a bit of banter, company and a few songs and plenty of drinks. Someone somewhere may be in the same position. I'm aware this isn't tinder :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Go and just get involved most in Bremen will properly meet around the train station like last time big square few pubs and close to hotels most ppl have booked

Staying in Mainz for 26th-29th July, just gotta hope it gets announced now. The city looks lovely to be fair. Never had a bad time in Germany as well.
Me too, I expected it to be announced by now though. I've heard Frankfurt fans don't like us, something to do with a number of them coming over when we played Atalanta and getting battered in town by bouncers.. Frankfurt is only 20k from Mainz, so maybe we'll need to be vigilant, if it comes off.

Everton have just released an update on the OS. They’ve changed the dates TBC from 27/28 to just the 27th now. Mainz also showing on Bundesliga website as TBC 27th.

This would agree with last years format of the 45 minute matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back