pre-season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read on here and other forums that mainz is the tournoment. Not algarve . Anyone really know ?
Opel cup 27th and 28th

Everton Mainz and Sevilla .

Has anyone got any decent sites to find German teams pre season schedule’s? I’m looking at doing Mainz on the Sunday and a different ground on the fri and Saturday in the cologne area. Plenty of sides around that part of Germany.

Opel cup 27th and 28th

Has anyone got any decent sites to find German teams pre season schedule’s? I’m looking at doing Mainz on the Sunday and a different ground on the fri and Saturday in the cologne area. Plenty of sides around that part of Germany.
Here's a current list for the Bundesliga sides:

Opel cup 27th and 28th

You 100% on that ? Last year the format was 3 x 45 minutes games between Mainz, Bilbao & Fiorentina played over 3 hours - I have seen us do this before some years ago but not sure there is any value in them.

I saw a tweet from a Mainz fan suggesting it was us and Seville as the other two teams. Not sure on the format but as Everton have said it's over 27/28 hopefully that means it's 2 games in 2 days and not this 45 minute matches.

I saw a tweet from a Mainz fan suggesting it was us and Seville as the other two teams. Not sure on the format but as Everton have said it's over 27/28 hopefully that means it's 2 games in 2 days and not this 45 minute matches.
If it's a 3 team tournament over 2 days 1 team will have to play twice on 1 of the days if each team is to play each other.

You 100% on that ? Last year the format was 3 x 45 minutes games between Mainz, Bilbao & Fiorentina played over 3 hours - I have seen us do this before some years ago but not sure there is any value in them.
Not 100% until Everton say so . But I’ve booked flight , hotel and train to Mainz . Worse case scenario I’ll have 3 days watching other German games . Bundesliga 2 starts that weekend and Leverkusen have a friendly lined up for the Sunday , the Mainz tournament looks 100% on the 27th even if we aren’t in it .

I’m only doing the Saturday I’ll be finding another game for the Sunday. And hopefully Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back