pre-season

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was no home game announced was there?

I'm sure they will do though. In some ways the idea of not having a home pre season friendly as they can take the excitement away from the first home league game.

I know its probably a long shot and sounds silly, but if anyone is going to Switzerland and or Germany and fancies adding one extra to their trip, message me please. Basically I'm looking to go to both, alone - because all the lads I go with "don't have the money" which is another word for, their missus wont let them. We have done previous trips to Lille, Anderlect and Ukraine. Happy to go alone but of course you cant beat a bit of banter, company and a few songs and plenty of drinks. Someone somewhere may be in the same position. I'm aware this isn't tinder :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

I know its probably a long shot and sounds silly, but if anyone is going to Switzerland and or Germany and fancies adding one extra to their trip, message me please. Basically I'm looking to go to both, alone - because all the lads I go with "don't have the money" which is another word for, their missus wont let them. We have done previous trips to Lille, Anderlect and Ukraine. Happy to go alone but of course you cant beat a bit of banter, company and a few songs and plenty of drinks. Someone somewhere may be in the same position. I'm aware this isn't tinder :dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back