pre-season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kev Mirallas will be on fire pre season and earn a new contract

tumblr_o6iiumGtyR1uhpqx7o2_400.gif

rumours the bizzies have put the blocks on mainz!
I’ve heard that this morning as well. Sounds like Groningen all over again.

Things like what are alleged to have happened in Düsseldorf recently don’t do us many favours either.
Ah so these unelected state thugs have the power to control trade in Europe using rumour as their motive?

Are we banned from Europe again? All of us?

I’ve heard that this morning as well. Sounds like Groningen all over again.

Things like what are alleged to have happened in Düsseldorf recently don’t do us many favours either.
Hopefully its all just a rumour and will all be sorted in next few days worrying though.. Loads have already booked flights...

rumours the bizzies have put the blocks on mainz!
I heard the same last week but it appeared that we had positive news yesterday. Fingers crossed.
Don't think it has anything to do with Dusseldorf as there's no issue with the Bremen game. I wonder if it has something to do with the proximity to Frankfurt and their apparent dislike of us which I posted in this thread yesterday.

Thanks for all your replies, I booked on Saturday to go to Bremen with a overnight stay in Amsterdam Friday night that seems quite a popular option
What could possibly go wrong?

Train Ticket deal for people going to Bremen via Hamburg or Hanover

Deutsche Bahn do a regional day ticket called a ‘Niedersachsen-Ticket’. It costs 24 euros for the first person and then 5 euros for each extra person up to a max of 5 people.

There are 4 of us going via Hamburg so it will cost us 39 euros all in compared to around 80/100 euros if we all paid the single fare.

For details see - Dbahn Regional Day Tickets

This link shows the area you can travel around in (Lower Saxony) - Regional Travel Area

I went on thetrainline.com put 4 people from Hamburg to Bremen in and it automatically sold me the Niedersachsen-Ticket for £36.92.It shows you the trains you can use this ticket on (there’s loads).

You can use this ticket on any local trains between 9am and 3am the next morning. It looks like you can use it on the buses, trams and the s-bahn too. You can’t use it on the intercity IC/ICE trains.

You can also buy the tickets from Deutsche Bahn through these 2 sites, although most of us will need google translate -

Buy Ticket through Dbahn site

Buy Ticket through Niedersachsentarif Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back