Pre season.

Why are the Coventry tickets going straight to STH with no credits? You could have a scenario where people with 26 credits don't get them and someone with no credits does, bizarre decision.

Why are the Coventry tickets going straight to STH with no credits? You could have a scenario where people with 26 credits don't get them and someone with no credits does, bizarre decision.
The pre season friendlies don`t affect your away match credits I think, so a lot of the regular away match goers might not be looking to go. They just want to start selling tickets to as many people from the start rather than staggering them and having to make a new sales announcement every couple of days.

People don't get to go to away games at all because of people cheating the system with credits not letting them even get a chance to go to a friendly would be a joke.

People don't get to go to away games at all because of people cheating the system with credits not letting them even get a chance to go to a friendly would be a joke.
They should still have started it on a low credit like 6 or something then moved down to the current criteria., they did for Salford and Preston so why is this different

The pre season friendlies don`t affect your away match credits I think, so a lot of the regular away match goers might not be looking to go. They just want to start selling tickets to as many people from the start rather than staggering them and having to make a new sales announcement every couple of days.
They should still have started it on a low credit like 6 or something then moved down to the current criteria, they did for Salford and Preston so why is this different

Why? It's just a friendly. Let others have a chance FFS.
So what happens if 3000 people with no credits get on straight away and get them, do the people who go everywhere just not go to that game? They used credits for Salford and Preston so why is this any different?

So what happens if 3000 people with no credits get on straight away and get them, do the people who go everywhere just not go to that game? They used credits for Salford and Preston so why is this any different?
Yup. If you dont get a ticket, you don't go. These don't count as credits, so who cares

So what its a friendly let people go to a game ffs buy one in the home end if you're that bothered.

The people with no credits should be in the home end end not the people who travel all over the country
Its season ticket holders not daytrippers. I've travelled all over the country and beyond watching Everton then I had to give up going to aways when I had kids now i'd love to go to some but I can't get tickets you're not more of a fan than I am just because you've been in a luckier position recently so ideal scenario would be I get one and you don't and i'll spend the whole day laughing at you from my seat.

Its season ticket holders not daytrippers. I've travelled all over the country and beyond watching Everton then I had to give up going to aways when I had kids now i'd love to go to some but I can't get tickets you're not more of a fan than I am just because you've been in a luckier position recently so ideal scenario would be I get one and you don't and i'll spend the whole day laughing at you from my seat.
Not recently, i've been going the aways for over 30 years.

Not recently, i've been going the aways for over 30 years.
So you've been in a more privileged position than most people with regard to money and free time good for you. Unfortunately your life outside of that must be pretty pathetic if you're that bothered about other people maybe getting a chance to go to a midweek friendly in Coventry ahead of you.

Nonsense, should they scrap the credit system and have a free for all every game then?
Nope, just friendlies that you shouldn't gain credits from. Let the people who can't make every game due to work or family commitments have a chance.

If your that arsed, open up two tabs in chrome, one on incognito mode and start from 15 mins before ticket release. You might get one.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.