Pre season.

Nope, just friendlies that you shouldn't gain credits from. Let the people who can't make every game due to work or family commitments have a chance.

If your that arsed, open up two tabs in chrome, one on incognito mode and start from 15 mins before ticket release. You might get one.
I will deffo get one, i just want some consistency from the ticket office, thats all.

So you've been in a more privileged position than most people with regard to money and free time good for you. Unfortunately your life outside of that must be pretty pathetic if you're that bothered about other people maybe getting a chance to go to a midweek friendly in Coventry ahead of you.
My life is great thanks fella, 3 beautiful kids and i'm off to Sligo next week. I just want a little consistency from the ticket office that's all, your the one seething because you can't go to the aways anymore.

I agree mate, let's consistently have no away credits gained nor required for aways friendlies.
I agree you shouldn't get a credit for the pre season aways. They did however use aways credits to sell the Salford and Preston tickets so they have not been consistent with this game have they?

My life is great thanks fella, 3 beautiful kids and i'm off to Sligo next week. I just want a little consistency from the ticket office that's all, your the one seething because you can't go to the aways anymore.
I'm not seething at not being able to go to aways I know how the system works and for league and cup games its fine even if people cheat the system thats not the clubs fault. I just think kicking up a fuss because someone else might dare to go to an away friendly when they get the chance and acting like you should be guaranteed a ticket because you're lucky enough to go more often is pretty crap behavior thats all but you do you mate.

They should still have started it on a low credit like 6 or something then moved down to the current criteria, they did for Salford and Preston so why is this different
Salford is a very small capacity, so there`d be a reason for doing it there. Maybe there wasn`t much of a take up for the Preston game so they decided to start the sales for Coventry to any STH.

I'm not seething at not being able to go to aways I know how the system works and for league and cup games its fine even if people cheat the system thats not the clubs fault. I just think kicking up a fuss because someone else might dare to go to an away friendly when they get the chance and acting like you should be guaranteed a ticket because you're lucky enough to go more often is pretty crap behavior thats all but you do you mate.
Im saying they used the usual criteria of away credits for the friendlies at Salford and Preston but they have suddenly changed it for this. Im not saying start it at 26 credits but it should have started on a low number like 4/6 then moved on to the criteria they have announced. Maybe they are thinking no one will go because it's a Tuesday night, who knows?

Salford is a very small capacity, so there`d be a reason for doing it there. Maybe there wasn`t much of a take up for the Preston game so they decided to start the sales for Coventry to any STH.
I think the original allocation for Preston was sold out and we have been given more. Maybe they are thinking no one will bother with Coventry because its a Tuesday night

Im saying they used the usual criteria of away credits for the friendlies at Salford and Preston but they have suddenly changed it for this. Im not saying start it at 26 credits but it should have started on a low number like 4/6 then moved on to the criteria they have announced. Maybe they are thinking no one will go because it's a Tuesday night, who knows?
I assume they have a method of working out the likely demand for tickets which is why the criteria is different for most games and for whatever reason they've decided its fine to just go straight to STH this time I just don't see it as an issue at all if it was a cup final or the derby yes but for a midweek friendly in Coventry I really don't see why there should be priority for people who go to more aways personally but I don't care that much i just thought you sounded entitled i'm not that arsed to keep arguing.

Preston tickets arrived. Not too keen on the name of the stand...
1000015898.jpg

Folks, I'm coming in from Uruguay via Madrid next Friday landing at 10.10 in Dublin and gave a ticket for the Sligo Rovers match.

If anyone is hitting down the N4 from Dublin airport, I will gladly share petróleo cost and put up a few pints after.

I'm from Sligo originally and have a bit of family business to attend to (I'm not completely deranged).

 TIA

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.