Pre season.

The club is slow to update anything nowadays limited pictures since Wednesday no mention of them flying out today or squad list, no kit as the airport pictures show standard Castore tracksuit and t-shirt is everyone at the club hungover
Take a look at the Roma site. There's hope for the future if we can get updated like they do.

I just looked at the training camp video - they are in Carton House Maynooth Co Kildare, which was traditionally the ancestral home of the Fitzgeralds who were the Earls of Kildare.

In 2017 the Mallaghan and Kelly families sold Carton House golf hotel and resort for €57 million to Irish-American businessman John Mullen in a National Asset Management Agency-backed sale - if NAMA was involved, the sellers were probably in financial doo-doo. In today's market Mullen would make a killing as I would expect ot has increased hugely in value in 7 years.

Beautiful place but a bit expensive for ordinary punters like the BR family !! Cheapest one night Mon/Tue in August is €286 for 2 which I suppose isn't bad for 5star, with different rates rising to €3175 for Presidential suite - they do include breakfast mind you.

Great Golf course if you're into that.

I just looked at the training camp video - they are in Carton House Maynooth Co Kildare, which was traditionally the ancestral home of the Fitzgeralds who were the Earls of Kildare.

In 2017 the Mallaghan and Kelly families sold Carton House golf hotel and resort for €57 million to Irish-American businessman John Mullen in a National Asset Management Agency-backed sale - if NAMA was involved, the sellers were probably in financial doo-doo. In today's market Mullen would make a killing as I would expect ot has increased hugely in value in 7 years.

Beautiful place but a bit expensive for ordinary punters like the BR family !! Cheapest one night Mon/Tue in August is €286 for 2 which I suppose isn't bad for 5star, with different rates rising to €3175 for Presidential suite - they do include breakfast mind you.

Great Golf course if you're into that.

Stayed there a couple of times but they've hiked the prices right up since the yanks took over, out of my league now. Was tempted to take a drive down and see the lads tho!

Thought Chermiti looked really good in that video albeit it was only a glimpse.

Hopefully he will be the next Branthwaite in a few years that we can cash in on and sign 2/3 players with the money we get.

Thought Chermiti looked really good in that video albeit it was only a glimpse.

Hopefully he will be the next Branthwaite in a few years that we can cash in on and sign 2/3 players with the money we get.

Err hopefully if he turns out to be good we keep him and Brainthwaite in the same team and challenge for trophies!
This small time thinking has to stop now kenwright is in the ground and we're on the verge of seeing the back of Moshiri

Just checking celta vigo website and their pre season is showing an Everton fixture on the 6th August at prenton park. Nothing on Everton website as yet.

It's from 2014.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.