Pre season.

Looking forward to your lot coming to Cov in a couple of weeks. Shame it isn't at Goodison but I'll be a Bournemouth fan again this year so I can experience her once last time.

How many do you think you'll bring down?

Is Patterson injured and did he join the squad in Ireland at all? It was notable that 22 players got a run on Friday and he wasn’t among them. Indeed the young RB Dixon looked a better option in 45 mins than Patterson has over a couple of seasons.

If he is not fancied by Dyche and that is sure how it looks, we should be cashing in on him.

Is Patterson injured and did he join the squad in Ireland at all? It was notable that 22 players got a run on Friday and he wasn’t among them. Indeed the young RB Dixon looked a better option in 45 mins than Patterson has over a couple of seasons.

If he is not fancied by Dyche and that is sure how it looks, we should be cashing in on him.
Definitely travelled but still injured. Was training separately along with Dele and Branthwaite.

Looking forward to your lot coming to Cov in a couple of weeks. Shame it isn't at Goodison but I'll be a Bournemouth fan again this year so I can experience her once last time.

How many do you think you'll bring down?

Whatever the allocation was, I'd be confident we'd sell that out and then get a fair few in the home stands as well

Would like to see more of Dixon...I see similar traits to antonee robinson...quick but raw (and not seemingly that highly rated by the youth setup)
Expect him to go out on loan next season and then exit the club.

Would like to see more of Dixon...I see similar traits to antonee robinson...quick but raw (and not seemingly that highly rated by the youth setup)
Expect him to go out on loan next season and then exit the club.
Didn’t really put a foot wrong in the second half Friday. Very strong on the front foot, pace and can dribble out well. He won a couple of headers and dont recall his being turned or beaten by anyone. Certainly worth a start or two in one of the remaining friendlies to see if Friday was a one off or could be his base line. If the latter, we could have found an uncut diamond.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back