QPR 1-1 Everton. Sat 3rd March at 15.00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was allright. Qpr was desperate and was fighting hard. Only 50 % of the EFC side came up to mormal standard. Why not more? Luck was on our side, to be honest. Loftus R can be tricky. Now looking forward to the Lfc and Sunderland matches. COYB!!

At 17 you could never play too many games - school Saturday morning, Boys Brigade in the afternoon, then Sunday league.

Clearly Moyes disagrees!

Latest injury update is two toes and a metatarsal head - doubtful now for the Euro's :(

RR Drenthe reckoned it was a difficult game and "we're happy with a point". Well in son. Some of your fans on here think it should have been an easy win from their position behind their computer keyboards.

RR Drenthe reckoned it was a difficult game and "we're happy with a point". Well in son. Some of your fans on here think it should have been an easy win from their position behind their computer keyboards.

Well i tried posting from behind my microwave but it didnt seem to work.

If you watch the FK again, it is such sh!!ty marking by Captain Pointyfingers....he clearly is tasked with marking Zamora and then just decides to drift off of him TOWARDS the ball and AWAY from the goal...and I'll be damned, Zamora flicks the ball on right behind him. I mean come on dude, it's just basic sports principles, basketball, soccer, american football....DON'T GIVE YOUR MAN SPACE! ;hfg;sfahdgasd;l DAMMIT.

Did anyone else hold their breath when Hibbert almost broke a run at goal? I know I did. If he scored, I'd be sad it didn't happen at Goodison, despite the obvious immediate postponement of the game this would precipitate, what with all the police cars set on fire.

One last thing about yesterday - can't believe we all missed the opportunity to sing "Nice one Squirrel, nice one son"

90 minutes of nev in midfield even his much vaunted pointing was bad yesterday ,why did dithering dave start him there and keep him there all game?. this requires some deep thinking.

Stating the obvious like but we missed the suave american.

All of the stops, every single last one, needs to be pulled out to ensure we sign him in the summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back