Match Thread Queens Park Rangers v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are we any more likely to win this than the FA Cup?

At present its the early stages of european football, so this week will show that all the top teams will play full on reserve teams. Come January when things are settled, its proven teams will take the FA Cup more seriously.

A win tomorrow and we are one game away from a quarter final again.

I wouldn`t have sent Virginia out on loan and signed Begovic, or brought Begovic in as 3rd choice instead on Lonergan. I`d rather be giving a youngster a chance in a league cup game against QPR than Begovic. By the same token I wish Everton grown some balls and told Nkounkou he had to stay and played him as well, Digne will not stay fit for every game this season and he is the only recognised LB in our squad.

I also hope Simms gets a chance in an Everton shirt, this lad knows where the net is either as a start or coming on.... Other than that I hope we go as strong as possible.

At present its the early stages of european football, so this week will show that all the top teams will play full on reserve teams. Come January when things are settled, its proven teams will take the FA Cup more seriously.

A win tomorrow and we are one game away from a quarter final again.

Yeah and then what happens when we draw a top team in the quarter final again? None of them would play a reserve side against us if we drew them. This competition is exclusively won by the top teams, if anything it’s harder to win than the FA Cup because of the two legged semi final.

Can’t take anymore chances so would keep begovic digne Allan doucoure and gray well away from this one
Lonergan kenny branthwaite holgate godfrey
davies gomes James gordon
tosun dobbin
QPR will I’m sure make changes so hope this team would have enough

Can’t take anymore chances so would keep begovic digne Allan doucoure and gray well away from this one
Lonergan kenny branthwaite holgate godfrey
davies gomes James gordon
tosun dobbin
QPR will I’m sure make changes so hope this team would have enough
Its an awkward one now, some of the players we have injured might not of played anyway, but we cant afford to add to that list, but he wont go that week, back to back losses has to be avoided.

Holgate, Davies, Kenny, Begs, Rondon i can see them all starting

Hi, Rangers fan here. Should be fun tomorrow night, we're playing lovely attacking football, scoring plenty but leaking a few too many. Looking forward to seeing you and your fans in W12, proper club.
Do you think Rangers will rest many and priorities the promotion places in the league?

League Cup.
Everton destined never to win this piece of silver given our history in this competition. The number of times we've shot ourselves in the foot.

Begovic
Kenny Holgate Keane Digne
Davies
Gomes Iwobi
Townsend Rondon Gordon​

Can’t risk Mina, Doucoure, Allan or Gray. Don’t really want to risk Digne either but no other LB in the squad (disgraceful). Godfrey nowhere near fit.

Sneak through 1-2!

Status
Not open for further replies.