Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you not think Benitez knows this. We have no money so how is he supposed to buy?. How is this his fault?. I applaud him for coming to us with the team of clowns and no funds.
Well its not very clever " assessing" the squad for near 6 weeks plus the large dossier he studied on every player before he got the job.
Telling the ones he doesnt want to keep a week before the season starts is pretty much deplorable.
If he had done that in the 1st week he may have had funds available.
Its reported the deal for Dumfies was done weeks ago but he wanted to "assess" the players.....really bad.

He said “not really arsed about the result, I’ll be home by 5 o’clock and the Mrs has booked us a table for later. Quick shower and out. It’s boss living so close to home again.”

To be fair I'd still take that over Martinez's weekly imaginary trip through gumdrop land as he pronounces all the players, the staff, Mr Testicles, the blue gravel and Ric Wee to have had an exceptional performance.

Nope
We all know the problems and so did he when he took the job near 6 weeks ago , thats not blaming him for whats happened in the past. Its telling you what a poor decision to hire him is.

You seem to hate the fact the fella wanted to take the job on - would you have rathered someone who didn't want to be here like a certain Italiano backstabber?

I dont get what Evertonians want anymore - moan about players/managers who dont want to be here then we get someone who's taken a very tough job on regardless of abuse and threats received and he's the devil incarnate.

What's the point in bringing someone in and not giving them the tools to do the job?
I am really not sure even moshirri believes he is the right man for the job .in all honesty he is the last person I would want managing us but ultimately I want us winning games and can see past who is managing us .it's the most decisive appointment I have known in my 50years of following Everton and his only chance is to win some games it's absolutely black and white win games gain some time lose games then it's over in pretty quick time

I am really not sure even moshirri believes he is the right man for the job .in all honesty he is the last person I would want managing us but ultimately I want us winning games and can see past who is managing us .it's the most decisive appointment I have known in my 50years of following Everton and his only chance is to win some games it's absolutely black and white win games gain some time lose games then it's over in pretty quick time

So if it was anyone other than FSW they'd get time?

we have conceded 22 goals to manchester clubs in less than 1 calendar year

that is truly embarassing for a club whose defence includes

3 players who recently played for england (the euro 2020 finalists)
1 player who played for the semi finalists in the copa america
a current world cup winner
and some irish captain fella

See you are doing it again , it is not about other managers or someone who i would like.

You really dont get the enormity of the consequences hiring Benitez brings.

The blokes no different to any other manager and if he fails its no different than what's come before him in Martinez, Koeman, Silva and Ancelotti.

People are making mountains over molehills with his RS past - just call him ex Chelsea manager that will make you feel much better.

we have conceded 22 goals to manchester clubs in less than 1 calendar year

that is truly embarassing for a club whose defence includes

3 players who recently played for england (the euro 2020 finalists)
1 player who played for the semi finalists in the copa america
a current world cup winner
and some irish captain fella

Godfrey made one appearance in a crap friendly and Keane hasn’t played for England for 18 months????

Also the World Cup was 3 years ago???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back