Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
This from Moshiri:

What do you want to see from our new manager’s Everton team?

A team that has a winning mentality and can compete towards the top of the Premier League. A team that fights for the shirt. And a team the fans can be proud of.

If that actually happens, we’ll all calm down, but if it doesn’t happen, Benitez will be a total lightning rod for hatred.

He'll fight for us. He wants to bring new faces in. That's what I want to hear.

Words are cheap, but that's a good start today.

It's obvious though that his relationship with the fraud DoF is non-existent. That needs sorting out ASAP, preferably with Brands out of the club.
Look at this.

Dave wanting good blues like Brands sacked to make way for Kopites employed by Moshiri.

Oh how the "mighty" have fallen.

Just mentioned this picture on the Moshiri thread,
Someone said the guy in the suit next to Benitez is usmanov’s nephew. Not sure if that’s true,
But with the rumours of changes at board level. It got me
Putting 2 and 2 together

? He's been here for ages.

SC
As I understand it you only started supporting Everton last year withe arrival of James.

Have you become soingrained into the club that you can be so upset over something that happened over a decade ago?
You are correct about me only becoming an Everton fan until last year. What you are mistaken is the reasoning behind my dislike for Benitez. My aversion towards him doesn't just root on the comments he said about Everton a decade ago but I followed Benitez when he was a manager at Madrid and I didn't like his tactics nor
his arrogant and dismissive attitude. He just didn't seem like the right person to take over Everton at this time but it is what it is. Because I have learned to love this club I wish he does well but I won't be holding my breath.

Last edited:
This from Moshiri:

What do you want to see from our new manager’s Everton team?

A team that has a winning mentality and can compete towards the top of the Premier League. A team that fights for the shirt. And a team the fans can be proud of.

If that actually happens, we’ll all calm down, but if it doesn’t happen, Benitez will be a total lightning rod for hatred.

10000000000000000%

People need to remember who to criticise if (and sadly I feel when) it all goes wrong.

D77B69C5-8196-4EF8-B2C5-3C5C85A088C5.jpeg

If he wins every game he’ll probably be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.