Homepage Article Rafael Benitez Appointed Everton Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.
Major fat kopite acolytes currently seem to be the maddest Johnny since The Shining, a PR fluffer who makes up lies, an impossible to believe account whose sole football knowledge is having played FIFA for 20 years, a man obsessed with hating Lukaku and estrogen burgers and, and a poster who pretends to be ITK every month despite a hapless track record.
Chico you say?

I could be misplaced with my optimism but I think Benitez said a lot of the right things. If he Brings us a cup in any form this season it would be a huge deal for us. COYB!
He talks a good game, he is an intelligent enough bloke to do that.

Time will tell if he can back the talk up.

He will need some serious backing if he is to do anything.

I’m 31 years old , and Everton have never had a manager in my life time that hasn’t been treated to at least a section of the fans turning against them pre emptively and loudly.

It doesn’t matter who we get and what they’ve done, they are always and I really do mean always going to get a chunk of doubters and fairly early doors.

The Carlo out chat last season was embarrassing but it showed in black and white what our fans are like and what will always happen.

The fact that we’ve signed a manager with Rafael’ past, that is already on such bad footing that the clubs social media team have exploited our disabled fans on twitter in order to gain favour before a ball was kicked, is the real problem here.

Rafael himself I don’t blame, it’s a few million payout for an 8 month job where he comes out the other end with the kopites loving him, he’ll say we were rubbish and our fans are blerts and once more it’s “what more do Everton want”

This thread is going to get vaulted to death in a few months and a lot of people are going to backtrack on what they’re saying, because ultimately that man is not wanted by the fans now, and he’ll certainly not be wanted by the fans 6 months in.

Off topic a bit but just listening to a podcast and they mention Mancini and his management style. I think most of us would have been buzzing with appointing him but he sounds very demanding and harsh. Stories of him demanding Boateng to leave the beside of his wife after she'd had kids and then sticking him on the bench for that game. Players at City celebrating when he left. I suppose what I'm saying is it's easy to get caught up in the furore of the management search without knowing what actually goes on behind the scenes.

Off topic a bit but just listening to a podcast and they mention Mancini and his management style. I think most of us would have been buzzing with appointing him but he sounds very demanding and harsh. Stories of him demanding Boateng to leave the beside of his wife after she'd had kids and then sticking him on the bench for that game. Players at City celebrating when he left. I suppose what I'm saying is it's easy to get caught up in the furore of the management search without knowing what actually goes on behind the scenes.

Sounds ace.

He’s wound me up today. I wasn’t proper anti Benitez but him sat there didn’t sit right today. He never said one convincing thing and he didn’t look right. I know that sounds weird but I just thought ‘your not the right fit here you’.

He better get results from the off.
But did Carlo say anything convincing? Or Silva? Becuase if they did all they have done is trick you into a false position.
The fact he didnt try and come up with anything convincing is a good thing, convince us with 3 points not soundbites.

I think Fat Raf will make a lot of people eat humble pie. But not too much because he'll want to save some for himself.
Still got a stab in lol

Il judge him on performances like every other manager before him and every other manager after him.

If he does well and people still want him out then that's just stupid.

I want everton to do well so that triumphs all

Status
Not open for further replies.