2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He certainly didn't help himself - but he has some ego if he thinks he can turn water into wine with this lot. I don't think he's as good as he thinks he is, and I think he is a very good manager. But the zonal stuff is ideology and the selection of Gbamin shooting oneself in the foot.

Reality bites. Far more likely he hops off to Newcastle now because, frankly, he's bitten off more than he (or anybody, really) can chew prior to January.

Be amazed if they are not sounding him out or hoping we sack.

Telegraphed cross after telegraphed cross, the Wolves defence a foot taller then our tallest attacker gobbled them up, and they are far from a good back four, a good team or game plan and we should be beating them, no plan B, no variance.

Teams have worked us out the game plan and cottoned on.
I find it quite scary/shocking just how much faster, stronger and incisive opponents are compared to us. Been like that for years too.

I am not one for wetting the bed but i can see us being in trouble this season. Just seeing shambolic periods of football in every match such as the entire first half this game, final 20 previous game etc. Defence is the poorest in the league, midfield is fecked without Doucoure, attack is fecked without DCL. Comes to something when Delph is the best player on the pitch and he was when he came on today and that isn't because he did anything special, he just did what he is paid to do without making mistakes.

Troubling times ahead and no light at the end of the tunnel. Just gets harder from here on in.
We've been embarrassed by West Ham, Watford, and Wolves. These players will get us relegated if a serious recruitment drive in January does not bear immediate fruit.

Oh turn it in you dullard.

we get it, you’ve nailed your colours to the mast so going to back him unreservedly, bore off. Any other manager and you would be all over him. Stop being a [Poor language removed] FFS.

Do one you moron you think Michael Keane and Mason Holgate will be defensively solid under Eddie Howe or whichever other idiot gets this job on the cheap?

WAKE UP these players are crap year after year, manager after manager and you're fooled again.

Give Keane another contract he may one day grow a backbone and not make Josh King look like prime Luis Suarez.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back