2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Benitez is a Champions League, La Liga, Europa League, FA Cup & Copa Italia winning manager.

Anyone claiming he is a bad manager doesn't know their arse from their elbow tbh.

Alladyce could only dream of a CV like that although I doth my cap to Big Sam for a solid job that he did here - was treated awfully by Moshiri & the fanbase.
But if he is so good, surely he should be able to coach these players. If allardyce could manage it with worse players, and is worse than him, surely it's within his capabilities. Especially after 6 months with them.

It's just the same arguments you used about Silva by the way when you were having a go at fans making excuses for him.

It's remarkable how far you are willing to take your defence of him when it hasn't matched your previous beliefs. In a way I'm impressed you are still going with it and I applaud you for that.

But if he is so good, surely he should be able to coach these players. If allardyce could manage it with worse players, and is worse than him, surely it's within his capabilities. Especially after 6 months with them.

It's just the same arguments you used about Silva by the way when you were having a go at fans making excuses for him.

It's remarkable how far you are willing to take your defence of him when it hasn't matched your previous beliefs. In a way I'm impressed you are still going with it and I applaud you for that.

Not always - Solskjaer did a better job at Utd than Mourinho does that make him a better manager than the special one???

Benitez is a Champions League, La Liga, Europa League, FA Cup & Copa Italia winning manager.

Anyone claiming he is a bad manager doesn't know their arse from their elbow tbh.

Alladyce could only dream of a CV like that although I doth my cap to Big Sam for a solid job that he did here - was treated awfully by Moshiri & the fanbase.
*cough* kopite *cough* #fanboi

Fat Sam played Pickford; Keane; Holgate; Davies; DCL - and he even played Kenny

He even played Cuco Martina and still managed to pick up results

Good god, Fat Sam is more tactically aware than Rafata

Jesus Christ
He had DCL to call on? Oh, that was fortunate for him.

He also had Rooney, Baines, Jagielka, Gueye and a still functioniong Sigurdsson.

In the bin.

Who cares what he won ages ago? All we care about is him right now and he’s not doing very well. Carlo has the CV but was also a pretty crap manager for us.

The biggest villain in this clubs history, our current chairman is the "worlds biggest Evertonian".

I judge people by their actions at the club mate not by what colour their underpants are.
Did I say that? If you look at my history I believe I have said numerous times the club is rotten ans it needs gutting top to bottom.

It doesn't matter if a few think the fsw is a *good manager* he divides the fanbase and is a scapegoat for the failings of the board, the previous managers and the poor transfer strategy employed since FM came in.

When he's sacked in the coming weeks the board and fans will blame him for ruining the club. Kopites will be "good work agent Rafael" and the board can skulk about and continue their bs dance.

You are vastly over rating this team. A team put together by an utter fake like Brands.

Last time Allardyce worked with what was left over from Moyes, Martinez and the few Koeman signings that worked out. If he came in here tomorrow he'd throw the towel in trying to get a tune out of the pathetic bunch of cowards Brands has lumbered us with.

Benitez is obviously the better manager but Alladyce did a solid job with a worse side.

You cant compare the two when Benitez has managed just 11 games you rascal.
I love it when the kult disagree.

He had DCL to call on? Oh, that was fortunate for him.

He also had Rooney, Baines, Jagielka, Gueye and a still functioniong Sigurdsson.

In the bin.
He didn't have recent DCL, he had the kid dcl. And he started tosun over him mainly as he was developing.

He also had an ageing Rooney, Baines and jagielka who all should have retired by then.

Whatever we say about stability and needing a manager in place for a few seasons and for all the existing issues with the squad and injuries, if we lose the next three which is very possible given everything will Benitez survive? I am starting to doubt it. Duncan in charge by Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back