2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop it with the "we".

Which is it? Avoid relegation or a repectable place? What do you consider a respectable place considering the same squad with a supposedly worse manager finished 10th.

He has had 6 months already. How many more months is "a few".

That same manager was here for 18 months. At this stage last season, Carlo had already been here for 11 months. Rafael has been here for 4,how about give him a chance to do what he needs to do.

You seriously think Benitez will be here on 23 November 2024?

Are you being serious?

100% as he's not a terrible manager like you all make out. I was watching Toffee TV earlier and they made a good point - Liverpool had excuse after excuse made about their poor form last season because one CB was injured. Villa sunk like a stone whilst one player in Grealish was out for 5-6 weeks.

Yet we have 6-7 players injured over the last couple of weeks including our best CF, CM & CB and not a word is said its just all on the manager.

Its just agenda filled nonsense and fans will realise that once the injuries are back and we start picking up points again.

100% as he's not a terrible manager like you all make out. I was watching Toffee TV earlier and they made a good point - Liverpool had excuse after excuse made about their poor form last season because one CB was injured. Villa sunk like a stone whilst one player in Grealish was out for 5-6 weeks.

Yet we have 6-7 players injured over the last couple of weeks including our best CF, CM & CB and not a word is said its just all on the manager.

Its nonsense and people will realise that once thw injuries are back and we start picking up points again.

None of the injured players will be back in the next 6 weeks apart from maybe Mina, by the time DCL next plays Benitez will not be our manager.

Its nonsense and people will realise that once thw injuries are back and we start picking up points again.

Every post mentioning injuries makes me squirm so much. They are a big part of the game and good teams and good managers adapt.

You get 3 points for a win and none for a loss whether you have no players out or 15. You still get 3 points when you beat a team with injuries as well.

The idea that once players come back everything will be ok, is a total nonsense as well. We will continue to pick up injuries because that's how professional sport works. You judge on what happens on the field, not on who is in the treatment room.

Using injuries as an excuse is the worst kind of losing mentality. If you don't have solutions, then resign and let someone else have a go. If you don't want to take the responsibility of being a manager, then resign and let someone else have a go. He's an absolute master of deflection, never his fault.

And please don't quote Toffee TV @ me

That same manager was here for 18 months. At this stage last season, Carlo had already been here for 11 months. Rafael has been here for 4,how about give him a chance to do what he needs to do.

He does need a chance.

We however need to stop comparing managers. It not a contest between them. Managers need to be judged on their own merits, and that will also include their past.

None of the injured players will be back in the next 6 weeks apart from maybe Mina, by the time DCL next plays Benitez will not be our manager.

Doucoure is expected back in 1-2 weeks - him and Mina back will give us a solid base.

I would bet any of the bedwetters on here a good whack that he's still manager come end of the season - I could do with some extra pocket money for the run up to Xmas.

Simply because im debating from fachts of our situation, they are debating on blind emotion which is never good. They have wanted this poor run to happen for months to push their hatred for the man but most of us can see it for what it is.

Its just agenda filled nonsense and fans will realise that once the injuries are back and we start picking up points again.
I mean, I hate Liverpool, but they had a pretty significant injury list last season. Including their main 3 cbs at the same time. To say they only had VVD out is revisionism. Stop trying to make our situation worse than it is.

Doucoure is expected back in 1-2 weeks - him and Mina back will give us a solid base.

I would bet any of the bedwetters on here a good whack that he's still manager come end of the season - I could do with some extra pocket money for the run up to Xmas.

Simply because im debating from fachts of our situation, they are debating on blind emotion which is never good. They have wanted this poor run to happen for months to push their hatred for the man but most of us can see it for what it is.

Not to mention in 5 weeks time we will be able to bring in some new players to add some much needed depth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back