2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not a direct quote though and wasn't ever attributed to anyone. As the definition explains: ....quotes to indicate irony or an author's disagreement with a premise.

I disagree with the premise - fostered by the words of those denigrating people who want the manager to remain and get his chance - that what they advocate is best for Everton and they are guardians of what that is.
You are interpreting meaning and choosing your own words to reflect something they aren't saying though.

It's a season of two halfs: pre and post injuries. The first 6 weeks or so we saw a manager getting his system across and we got results. The second 6 weeks we've seen a disjointed and at times pathetic series of performances.

WE all know what's happened here: it doesn't take much for these players to use any excuse to knock off and not put it in. There's that, and there's the undeniable massive loss of key players for extended periods.

This manager has shown he can get results. He will so again.
It's not that simple though is it Dave? We saw,our fist choice 11 take points from some poor teams playing kick and rush football. It was never going to be sustainable, we got lucky for a while it had to end.

This season of 2 halves stuff is rubbish, we have a manager on a multi million pound contract telling us that we will see the real Everton in the second half of the season. He's being paid a fortune to deal with situations like this, he has the defence totally disorganised, we sit 5 yards off the oponents in midfield, he persists with his 2 man midfield and he persists in inflicting Rondon on us.

Do you really think he is a good pick as our manager?

This fella is laughing, joking, talking about the 2nd half of the season improving.

He's going nowhere anytime soon.
I'd be laughing and joking too if I was getting about £140,000 a week to work in my dream industry, on my doorstep, knowing worst case scenario is my boss calls me in and says "it's not working out, thanks for your efforts, we'll make arrangements to pay your multi-million severance, and I'm sure you'll get another contract of employment somewhere soon". ;)

It's not that simple though is it Dave? We saw,our fist choice 11 take points from some poor teams playing kick and rush football. It was never going to be sustainable, we got lucky for a while it had to end.

This season of 2 halves stuff is rubbish, we have a manager on a multi million pound contract telling us that we will see the real Everton in the second half of the season. He's being paid a fortune to deal with situations like this, he has the defence totally disorganised, we sit 5 yards off the oponents in midfield, he persists with his 2 man midfield and he persists in inflicting Rondon on us.

Do you really think he is a good pick as our manager?
He's been making excuses since he got here, it's never Benitez's fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back