2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two wins and there'll be threads about Europe on here. What we want doesn't matter anyway. I suspect if we're without a win by the new year he will most definitely be gone.
I can’t see where 2 wins are coming from in the next month and that’s the problem, if we take a chance and give Benitez more time, it may well be too late by the time we get rid.

If I had a fiver for every time relegation was discussed on this forum over the years I would be pretty wealthy as a result.

We aren’t even in the bottom four, which we have been previously.
We aren’t winning games , we aren’t even drawing games , we’re playing disorganised and dire football and the supporters are angry , disillusioned and mutinous if that isn’t a recipe for relegation I don’t know what is.
5 points isn’t much of a safety margin ,if we were 5points off the top we’d be talking of champions league qualification so with consideration to all the above I think that relegation at this point is a real danger.

I want him gone tbh, but then I didn't want him in the first place. Funnily enough, I was fine with the idea some years ago, but I think he's just not got his head in the game now. His "tactics" have dated quickly. I don't get how anyone can back him after the derby fiasco. I know the players are proper bottlers, and that ain't changing overnight, but to set up as he did is unforgivable.

Why wait? It's not going to get better, and may in fact get much worse. We're not waiting on anyone to come back, bar DCL, and he ain't saving us on his lonesome. Mina may help too, if he's ever fit. But that's it, and this fella ain't gonna be getting a tune out of them.

We aren’t winning games , we aren’t even drawing games , we’re playing disorganised and dire football and the supporters are angry , disillusioned and mutinous if that isn’t a recipe for relegation I don’t know what is.
5 points isn’t much of a safety margin ,if we were 5points off the top we’d be talking of champions league qualification so with consideration to all the above I think that relegation at this point is a real danger.

Exactly the same kind of stuff was said when Silva got sacked, or multiple times under Moyes when we had bad starts.

When Silva got sacked we were actually in the bottom three.

We’re not going down.

772650EF-B033-4080-85C5-370B3F0544BD.webp

A343ED66-CBCC-4B77-8919-4648B4EF939E.webp

RB is clearly deluded, on Amazon he said in no uncertain terms we will finish in the top 7. FYI 7th is 6 points and 7 GD away, Newcastle at the foot of the table are 8 points away with the teams 2nd and 3rd bottom 5 points. In fact it is 4 points just to get in the top half!!!!

In other words IT AINT HAPPENING....

Another season written off, lets get shut now and bed in the new guy instead of ruining another season next season. This is our continual cycle and it needs to be broken, no more geriatric managers.

I think this may have passed posters by, but it is damning....

From our squad on Wednesday night take out Townsend, Allan, Gray and Rondon. Replace those with Holgate, Davies, Gomes and Rodriguez, what would that side win??? 2-0 AT ANFIELD.... Its debatable which is actually the worst team yet we are being beat easily right, left and centre.

Another illustration of the incompetance of RB OR he is doing it on purpose the slimy FSW.

#BenitezOut

1638622740525-png.147533

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back