2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is your judging him based on the basket case club that was Mike Ashleys Newcastle.

I highly doubt he would have been given the green light to sign £25-30 million ballers under Ashely.
Of if you doubt it sound, it’s not like he’s got us in our worst run of form this century or we’re bottom of the form table or just suffered our biggest derby defeat since Ian rush or we’re currently 16th or anything like that . Or he thinks Rondon only can’t play when he’s injured FFS

Seasons only young - a suprise win tomorrow and we are 11th/12th with Palace away up next.

A win there and suddenly we are 9th-10th in the table with DCL and Mina to come back.

People need to just wait and see what happens its not the crisis many are making it out to be even though we can all agree the form is currently not good enough.
Still this Benitez at Everton was toxic enough already in the last few weeks it’s escalated to the stage it’s becoming and unattainable position for him, if it goes on much longer I can’t see Moshiri has any choice to pull the plug. Yes a win tomorrow would ease things for him massively but I don’t even think a draw would help hi, much. Time will tell.

Problem is your judging him based on the basket case club that was Mike Ashleys Newcastle.

I highly doubt he would have been given the green light to sign £25-30 million ballers under Ashely.
I'll happily keep defending Benitez from anyone calling for his head, but his history of signings is undeniably poor.

There's not much difference between Mike Ashley's basket case Newcastle and Farhad Moshiri's basket case Everton either, unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.