Status
Not open for further replies.
Martinez - young, progressive
Koeman - PL proven at Saints
Alladyce - experienced hand
Silva - young progressive
Ancelotti - world class manager
Benitez - decorated experienced hand

We've tried every type of manager and none of its worked.

There is no right or wrong type of manager its ultimately the club/squad of players thats messed up.

Mourinho would be a massive coup but I doubt we would get him.

If people just want some excitement go get Bielsa as no one is turning this squad into Top 4 challengers.
I disagree strongly when it comes to José. As others have mentioned, he's not going to fit into a longer, harmonious structure that'll improve the club long-term.

Apart from his earlier day, his model now suggests that when he leaves the club they're in worse condition due to buying expensive but experienced players.

He doesn't utilise youth and with our financial restrictions and the squad as it is we'd more likely end up in more trouble. But, it's all nonsense paper talk anyway.

I'll happily keep defending Benitez from anyone calling for his head, but his history of signings is undeniably poor.

There's not much difference between Mike Ashley's basket case Newcastle and Farhad Moshiri's basket case Everton either, unfortunately.

The problem is fans expect us to go from 0-100 in 1 summer - there is a reason why Ancelotti done a bunk.

Never happening - things aint improving until Kenwright/Brands/DBB leave and replaced with proper business people.

We're knackered with FFP and building a new stadium with a squad of average players. The manager wasnt backed in the summer and its same old on the pitch.

People can protest at the board I respect that but forget battles for Top 6 or trophies for the next 18 months+ until the club gets back on its feet.

If thats with Benitez or whomever then what will be will be we have no say or control in that.

Thats what im scared off. Hopefully Benitez is next. If hes not sacked by Wednesday he'll have been handed full control of this sinking ship.
I think that's exactly what's happened. The pressure is off Rafael now if he's been assured he's Moshiri's man no matter the results. Yet another masterstroke from the Mosh.

since before I could speak I’ve sat in that stadium and as it stands I’ve got 27 mins more left .

If we turned the corner I’d go back because frankly I love them but I just can’t stomach it at the minute and he’s a huge part of that I’m afraid .

You are where I was 6-8 months ago mate - when Ancelotti can't get you above 10th in the table without resorting to Alladyce football you know there is little down for us.

Just got to wait for the good times to come back around - be it a new board or they stumble on another Moyes by fluke what will be will be we cant control what happens.

Relegation for this once proud club-at the hands of a kopite.
You can just see it happening clear as day, can't you. What an absolute bleeping joke! Part of me bleeping well wants that to happen if Rafael is going to be given full control, just to see the look on Moshiri's face as his £500m investment is worth buttons in the 2nd tier as the one manager he pinned himself to jumps ship to Newcastle. ?

Remember when Spurs bit the bullet and sacked a manager that was a poor fit fit them ?
Say what you will about Levy's failings but his has proven he isn't afraid to act decisively when his managers aren't working out, be it Poch Jose or Nuno. Yet we have Moshiri who has doubled-down on the worst appointment possible, that might result in first ever Prem relegation.

The insanity at the top of this football club beggars belief.

Status
Not open for further replies.