2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
to be fair, what he is doing at the moment he's earning his money for.. Basically making it as uncomfortable as possible for people in jobs that have previously been a supremely cushy number. Just imagine how unpleasant Benitez will have had to be to force out a doctor from the nice little earner he was on at FF. Ditto Marcel. He's actually dong what we all want, going through the club, pushing out the dopes. Unsworth won't sleep tonight.
Excellent point mate. It's worth it to be 15th or 16th for a few weeks.

to be fair, what he is doing at the moment he's earning his money for.. Basically making it as uncomfortable as possible for people in jobs that have previously been a supremely cushy number. Just imagine how unpleasant Benitez will have had to be to force out a doctor from the nice little earner he was on at FF. Ditto Marcel. He's actually dong what we all want, going through the club, pushing out the dopes. Unsworth won't sleep tonight.
Nobody wants us 16th in the league without a win in 2 months. Nobody wants to see us relegated. If you think that he is "doing what we all want" you are insane, or the "we" you speak of is a different group altogether.

Then you'll have nobody else to blame when he relegates us. You constantly claim that there are blues on here who want us to lose but are cock-a-hoop with the man who has presided over our worst run of form in almost a quarter of a century is given more control. You and JimmyNail92 are the only two posters on here that seem happy with Everton losing. Every week.
I'm not cock-a-hoop about it. I'm realistic (and calm) about it.

Nobody wants us 16th in the league without a win in 2 months. Nobody wants to see us relegated. If you think that he is "doing what we all want" you are insane, or the "we" you speak of is a different group altogether.
calm down windy. Everything's going to be fine.

I fight his corner because he gets unfair stick.

He's in a bad run at the moment and deserves criticism for our winless run - yet he was getting flack when we were winning games 3-1 and signing free transfers who shock horror aint CL quality.

If people were fair with their criticisms I wouldn't feel the need to fight any corner would I?
I don't think the stick is unfair, have a look at the table, watch his 2 man midfield against City and Liverpool, marvel at his bizarre substitutions. Unfair stick I don't think so.

Its another in a long line of disastrous appointments and decisions from Moshiri. Hopefully Benitez is now actually held responsible for not having won a game of football in close on 3 months.
He'll be held accountable when he's spent cash and has the injured players back out of the treament room.

Status
Not open for further replies.