2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's king of the castle now mate.
to be fair, what he is doing at the moment he's earning his money for.. Basically making it as uncomfortable as possible for people in jobs that have previously been a supremely cushy number. Just imagine how unpleasant Benitez will have had to be to force out a doctor from the nice little earner he was on at FF. Ditto Marcel. He's actually dong what we all want, going through the club, pushing out the dopes. Unsworth won't sleep tonight.

The problem is fans expect us to go from 0-100 in 1 summer - there is a reason why Ancelotti done a bunk.

Never happening - things aint improving until Kenwright/Brands/DBB leave and replaced with proper business people.

We're knackered with FFP and building a new stadium with a squad of average players. The manager wasnt backed in the summer and its same old on the pitch.

People can protest at the board I respect that but forget battles for Top 6 or trophies for the next 18 months+ until the club gets back on its feet.

If thats with Benitez or whomever then what will be will be we have no say or control in that.
Yes, because real Madrid came for him. Pretending it's any other reason is madness. 99% of managers would leave if Madrid came knocking.

I dont care about battling for top 6 or trophies right now. It would be nice for him to just get the players to battle for anything, to just get some points. He is failing that.

Yes, because real Madrid came for him. Pretending it's any other reason is madness. 99% of managers would leave if Madrid came knocking.

I dont care about battling for top 6 or trophies right now. It would be nice for him to just get the players to battle for anything, to just get some points. He is failing that.

If we win tomorrow we are 11th/12th.

Hence my argument of you have to judge at the end of the season.

He's king of the castle now mate.
Then you'll have nobody else to blame when he relegates us. You constantly claim that there are blues on here who want us to lose but are cock-a-hoop with the man who has presided over our worst run of form in almost a quarter of a century is given more control. You and JimmyNail92 are the only two posters on here that seem happy with Everton losing. Every week.

to be fair, what he is doing at the moment he's earning his money for.. Basically making it as uncomfortable as possible for people in jobs that have previously been a supremely cushy number. Just imagine how unpleasant Benitez will have had to be to force out a doctor from the nice little earner he was on at FF. Ditto Marcel. He's actually dong what we all want, going through the club, pushing out the dopes. Unsworth won't sleep tonight.
And relegating us in the process.

Status
Not open for further replies.