2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone who thinks Benitez is getting sacked whilst BMD is being built is crackers.

Its all hands on deck and anything outside of the bottom 6 or so places will see him safe in the boards eyes.

I think he'll be managing our first game at BMD in all honesty there is little appetite to keep hiring and firing managers its cost us too much in terms of compensation + having to fund the new manager with his own players every 18 months.
You are deluding yourself, he will be gone next summer at the latest

Indeed, you'd think they'd know better.
Especially with @GrandOldTeam 's past views on the Echo.
Wasn't mention of it banned or something?

My own views don't make any odds mate.

Can't go telling people not to discuss something just because I'm not keen.

The Mirror is blacklisted because of legal issues;

Cheeky sods created an article just from lifted quotes from this forum without credit not long after the above.

Also, full articles from paid sites can't be shared.

But we've never banned anything just because of my own view.

I'm not sure ive read or heard of anyone not supporting the club while he's here.

The manager can be disliked even hated like Allardyce , doesnt mean you have got to turn your back on the club.

Remember you pinning your colours firmly to the Martinez mast when the majority wanted him out the club sharpish.

Not much different to now.

Support the Club....Forever.
Support Benitez...Never ...Ever.
Those declarations have been made.

How much where we prepared to pay for Diaz mert.

No money :coffee:
It seems the triple BBB's and SMEGHEADS were trying to deflect from the £290,000 per week that Benitez is on and paint it that it was James that was the drain and risk of falling foul of FFP.

£15 million a year, £5 million more than Ancelotti!

He best deffo deliver us champions league -JEEZUS!!! :Blink:

You think we can afford to pass up on a good manager after the utter charlatans that have sat in that dugout in the last 5 years?
Benitez is a dreadful, stale choice. Mistake free, dredge tactics, he is a percentage man, get the ball wide, two touch sprint, then hit it across into the box. When can we have attacking, winning football, last time I can remember is 95/96. Since then it's been a dredge factory, nothing more than a war of attrition.

Not me, both are unacceptable. As is applauding the fat odious toad
Just spotted the above appalling comment. What kind of low life would describe someone he has never met as an "odious toad"? I know this is social media and morons can write almost what they like. Your comment is an example. "odious toad"? From FSW to odious toad is going too far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back