2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which is fact - he isn't an awful manager, same as Carlo isnt, Silva/Koeman aren't.

They aint elite level (Carlo used to be) but they ain't awful.

The fact we constantly are in and around the bottom 6 suggests its more than just the manager.
He is though, I’m not sure why you can’t see this? He only won a couple of things across there because Gerrard took things into his own hands and won two trophies for him, and that was years ago! We picked him up from China where he was basically enhancing his pension fund when no one else in Europe old give him a job!
Along with Allardyce, and Walker the three worst appointments we have made for 60 years by an owner is taking most of us for fools on the footballing side of things!

If there is any truth to the rumours that the likes of inter, Juve and Chelsea are interested then I seriously doubt Digne will hang around.
Mate fatty need cash now , no one of those clubs are willing to pay for him £20K, only loan perhaps and this is why he is not going anywhere

The decision to appoint this bloke as Everton manager will forever bemuse me.
He must talk a good game in interview but he shows me nothing to say he can make us winners.No passion, no tactics, no confidence, no balance, no leadership. Pretty much useless and can only get worse.
I genuinely believe it was out of spite on Moshiri's behalf. My club, my decision, that sort of thinking.

I certainly don't trust him to get the right player's in. He got five in the summer and for me the jury's out on four of them!

He'll get all his own players inand then be judged.

That will be the owner's take on this.

The demnands for his sacking: I dont take serioulsy. It's not serious discussion; it's feet stamping.

He is though, I’m not sure why you can’t see this? He only won a couple of things across there because Gerrard took things into his own hands and won two trophies for him, and that was years ago! We picked him up from China where he was basically enhancing his pension fund when no one else in Europe old give him a job!
Along with Allardyce, and Walker the three worst appointments we have made for 60 years by an owner is taking most of us for fools on the footballing side of things!

If Benitez is awful then so must Ancelotti, Koeman & Silva who all underachieved here.

There is a common denominator at the club and its not the manager.

I do agree he's struggling at present.

Ha Ha Ha.

Says it all about you if you're not arsed about that.
what does it say about him? Ha....Ha.....Ha
that his priority is Everton? and that he's aware that if we didn't lose most of the time we'd have nothing to be embarrassed about when it comes to the rs
Do you think it is some sort of banter victory to say to a kopite 'haha you came close but didn't win the league' when we can't buy a win? smh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back