Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

He won’t mate, he’ll blame everyone else :

The players
The fans
The board
The back room staff

When he’s punted, he’ll have more excuses than @davek and @ForeverBlue92 put together.

The big one will be "I've spend £150million...but everyone else got more previously so couldn't do what I needed to do"

I hope it pans out. Really do. The feller has the most freedom he's every had at a club

Off the field he is doing ok, but regardless I'm still convinced Moshiri wont sack him, seriously, even if we go 4th from bottom i really cant see him moving

Even though he’s now got worse stats than Mike Walker, you’re still up his arse.

What may I ask what it would take to change your mind, relegation maybe or would that not be his fault either ????

FB_IMG_1641307619951.webp

Something has to be on the players though.
I was shocked when no changes were made at half time but to my surprise they were much better.
It must be frustrating for him as well to see the players just throw away the 1st half of matches. It's not the first time as well. Not sure if this is something you can coach if they can do it half the time.
Confidence is everything for these players especially when they have none at the moment.
Not sure what the answer is at the moment as Benitez seems safe for now.
FFS nobody is excusing the players.

They're just pointing out, correctly, that this position has more to do with this manager and his crap decisions and tactics than solely being down to them. They're better than this and they proved that easily last year and every of the past 30 years we have had better form than this one.

These players aren't great, but they aren't 16th in the league when it comes to their quality.

Does anyone else find it a bit mad that Ancelotti was getting criticized for apparently "not coaching" the lads as they went on to finish in 10th place and all the Benitez fans told us we would have someone now in the job who would actually "do some coaching" and these players are languishing in 16th and bottom of the form table?

What sort of coaching are they being given? Looks like it was going far better when they were given no instructions rather than the wrong ones they get now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back