2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is, as much as I hate Klopp, I'd take him in a heartbeat. Rodgers, I'd have, and I think he's a disgusting pervert.

Benitez is just a crap manager. That's my issue.

Why?

I'm not sure on that. Like he wouldn't be my ideal Everton manager but he's definitely not stuck in 2006.

He's also won a trophy very recently. Leicester bottling the CL 2 years in a row doesn't make Rodgers a bad manager really - I mean he got them there in the first place.

He definitely does have a cycle mind. Can see this being his last season at Leicester.

In the sense he's a massive snake/weirdo/creep, then yeah he's bad.

Which 3 managers would you approach to replace Benitez?

Its so bizarre.

Why start Gbamin when he's had no u23 games

Mina rushed back...Gray played after an injury without a real rest.

DCL would feel tightness anyway after 90mins...have to say i was shocked he started.

Needs to give Dobbin more time on the pitch at this point along with Branthwaite, Onyango and Gordon.

They may not be 'fully' ready or consistent but would bring the right mentality and desire thats lacking from others.

Theres no denying that the formation and tactics he is using isnt suited to almost all the defenders or centre midfielders in the team.

Thats not to say his formation and tactics are any good...simply to say that the players we have arent suited to them.

GK: Lonergan / Begovic
WF: Gray / Townsend
FB: Mykolenko / Patterson
CF: Rondon

From what i understand he's spent about £30mil as you state.

Patterson (£11mil potentisllyrising to £16mil)
Mykolenko (potentially rising to £17mil)
Gray (£1.7mil)

But all in all, the wages must be well over £400k.

If he hadnt signed Rondon or Lonergan then he'd be doing well on paper.

Just a thought on this...

The £11mil rising to £16mil for Patterson along with the total £17mil after add on clauses for Mykolenko.

Its possible that could be £11mil + £12mil = £23mil.

+ Gray £1.7mil

So maybe £25mil spend rather than £30mil.

For FFP it looks like were only down £5mil this Jan.

Just a thought on this...

The £11mil rising to £16mil for Patterson along with the total £17mil after add on clauses for Mykolenko.

Its possible that could be £11mil + £12mil = £23mil.

+ Gray £1.7mil

So maybe £25mil spend rather than £30mil.

For FFP it looks like were only down £5mil this Jan.
1641367032736.webp

Indeed, it’s obvious who makes the tactical decisions. Ancelotti had the whole team drop as deep as I’ve ever seen for free kicks but he also had Calvert-Lewin, Richarlison and Mina (3 of Everton’s 5 best in the air) available for far more games than this current beaut. This is why I can’t get my head around the way Everton are set up now when only Keane is brave enough to attack the ball, Digne has been ostracised and there is a severe lack of height everywhere else in the team. It’s blatant negligence, at best, from the entire coaching staff.
Because Benitez has his system and that appears to be more important than players or results. It's frankly bizarre. If I banged my head against a brick wall and it bled I'd be a bit thick. But if I kept doing it and was surprised that it kept bleeding I'd be thicker.

How does FFP / profit sustainability work on your game?
Unfortunately I do not have the time to put to such games, mate! ?

But when I read your posts it is clear that you have stepped into the shoes of a real manager in a living, breathing football world where the fate of your club rests with you.

I feel confident in saying that most would agree that you would do a better job than Benitez.

Surely the Rene Artois situation can be summarised as follows:

- at best he’s continually making bad decisions
- at worst he’s trying to bring the club down from within

Either way he needs to be rolled out of the club.
Its bizarre!

I have thought(fleetingly) this agent Rafael thing was just "tin foil hat" sort of thing and undoubtedly is but it does make you wonder?

They call us "bitter" but imagine if this was actually a thing!

Anyway, Sack him now before it becomes less of a conspiracy theory!

#benitezout

Great to see twitter fan pages spreading #fakenews as usual - thankfully most of the replies to that tweet are calling their BS oot.

@Noisy noise annoys
There were reports during DCLs first injury that he was pushing Donachie to declare him fit and he refused.

There is evidence that he has been rushing them back.

You still on that fence? As you seem pretty defensive of your proclaimed 'rafatollah'.

Its so bizarre.

Why start Gbamin when he's had no u23 games

Mina rushed back...Gray played after an injury without a real rest.

DCL would feel tightness anyway after 90mins...have to say i was shocked he started.

Needs to give Dobbin more time on the pitch at this point along with Branthwaite, Onyango and Gordon.

They may not be 'fully' ready or consistent but would bring the right mentality and desire thats lacking from others.
I mentioned a few times that I was concerned he was being rushed, but I was even more surprised that he stayed on for the entire time when he looked exhausted.

There were reports during DCLs first injury that he was pushing Donachie to declare him fit and he refused.

There is evidence that he has been rushing them back.

You still on that fence? As you seem pretty defensive of your proclaimed 'rafatollah'.

You can dislike someone yet still call out clear lies/agendas against them.

Surely if Benitez is as bad as many say then people dont need to make slander up against him??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back