2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For me it wasn't even that. Benitez is RS through and through but we were told it's irrational and childish to let that affect your opinion of him as manager.

These people have about as much footballing soul as Gianni Infantino.
Thing is, as much as I hate Klopp, I'd take him in a heartbeat. Rodgers, I'd have, and I think he's a disgusting pervert.

Benitez is just a crap manager. That's my issue.

Before anyone knew that they were having a go at fans just for the boos to the big man.

All good blues should never have wanted him anywhere near the club and should have spoken up, especially if they had a medium like the podcast or local paper to do so.

They didn't. They just put down the supporters who wanted nothing to do with him and I'm convinced many of them in private never wanted him here either but wouldn't or couldn't say it publicly.

The point is there's been many, many times this season they have had a go at the support while at the same time they've made constant excuses for the fat man. It's very transparent what they're up to.

I don't think they've been anywhere near as critical about Benitez as they have about the fans and that's disgraceful.

I'm still listening because I'm curious what spin doctoring they are going to go with after yet another poor result while waiting for the penny to drop and the floodgates to open on what they really think about Benitez.

They did the same for Koeman and Ancelotti and then trashed both of them as soon as they were gone. I don't know how anyone takes what they say seriously because they clearly aren't being honest.
Okay. I disagree, as I say. They clearly hold back on giving both barrels for professional reasons, but I don’t mind that.

I find them generally quite cool-headed, and I prefer listening to that than the fire and brimstone of most Internet discourse.

Bobble also said Gray was out for 6 weeks and he was back the next game a little while ago. I think I'll wait and see.
Yeah he said initial prognosis was six weeks which it was - it was widely reported that Gray's injury wasn't as bad as first feared.

The tweet said it's precautionary. Let's hope that's the case.

But I don't think he starts even if he's available. He simply isn't fit enough after 4 months out with a very serious injury to be starting 3 games in 7-10 days in the middle of winter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back