2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Neither will Richarlison have by the time he comes back, but I assume he’ll come straight back in. DCL hadn’t played for 3 months and got through 90 minutes. Mykolenko should go straight in.
Richarlison and DCL (who is now injured again btw but it probably is to be safe than sorry but wouldn't be surprised if he's reaggravated the injury badly) are Premier League players.

Mykolenko hasn't been. He'll need time.

Richarlison and DCL (who is now injured again btw but it probably is to be safe than sorry but wouldn't be surprised if he's reaggravated the injury badly) are Premier League players.

Mykolenko hasn't been. He'll need time.
He played 2 games in a week just 3 1/2 weeks ago, he should be fine.

He played 2 games in a week just 3 1/2 weeks ago, he should be fine.
And there's a big difference between Ukrainian league and the PL. We also happen to have a left-back who is quite literally better at everything still here. Just saying like.

Mykolenko will probably get a run out v Hull but wouldn't be surprised to see Godfrey at left-back against Leicester.

He must work on the medical team, he only ever gets injury news, never has a clue about anything else going on at the club.
Unfortunately, he does. Transfers he's been bang on. Team news bang on which is even more annoying, hate the team being leaked unless it's Chico's fake ones. And it's more than stuff that's just guesswork or regurgitating paper lines.

I can only think he's something to do with a sponsor or some such. But he's only come around this past summer.

Mad thing is the club seem perfectly happy for him to be their mouthpiece.

Unfortunately, he does. Transfers he's been bang on. Team news bang on which is even more annoying, hate the team being leaked unless it's Chico's fake ones. And it's more than stuff that's just guesswork or regurgitating paper lines.

I can only think he's something to do with a sponsor or some such. But he's only come around this past summer.

Mad thing is the club seem perfectly happy for him to be their mouthpiece.

I don’t think he’s ever broken transfer news though has he? Just rehashed other people’s tweets? Always first past the post on injury news though.

It's fantastic we have signed two full backs , I mean we only needed one but apparantly pushing world cup holders left back out the club is what all the good managers do...

I hate to say it but full backs have never been an issue , Coleman to some extent but not a disaster. It's always the centre halves being completely disorganised that constantly costs us. Brighton first goal took three centre halves all in a line out of the equation. Keane costs us goals through indivdiual errors , holgate has been poor for a while, Godfrey hasn't benefitted from a long term partner etc.

It's a start but two young full backs won't change the fact the centre halves have no idea on positioning, something that has been a problem for a good while.

At least the Blue Room lads have seen the light even though they were just as bad as the Echo for trying to tell fans to get behind him and give him a chance when we all know basically every blue didn't want him anywhere near the job.

I won't forget the ones who tried to put down the support and insulted the fans who knew this was an impending disaster.

They should all be quoted and taken to task over the crap they were spouting in August and September.

The Echo is the worst hands down. Pure sycophants who can't upset the club so they just put the club's desired spin out every week.

At least Adam Jones seems to be fed up.

For me it wasn't even that. Benitez is RS through and through but we were told it's irrational and childish to let that affect your opinion of him as manager.

These people have about as much footballing soul as Gianni Infantino.

I don’t think he’s ever broken transfer news though has he? Just rehashed other people’s tweets? Always first past the post on injury news though.
He was on Patterson earlier this week well before the others. Did it on one of those Twitch streams.

Some of his transfer stuff is just stating the obvious but he definitely has a decent knowledge of what he puts on. But it's so 'club speak' that I genuinely think he might work for them in some capacity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back