2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s levels.

There’s no world where the likes of Dalglish Souness Gerrard would ever agree to manage this club. Even Klopp wouldn’t do it.

The very fact Benitez is here shows he couldn’t give two stuffs about his Liverpool connections.

Or he’s a mercenary, who’ll go anywhere the money is > China ??

Ah, so he's sorta like Tony Blair reforming the Labour Party and seeing off the howls of protest from the old left types with entrenched outmoded views.

Think he needs 5 years myself. Now you've put it in those terms, I'm on board. ? Things will only get better ?

So, if Benitez is Blair, Balague must be Campbell. Does that make Sharp John Prescott? Who is Mandleson? Ah, Dunc must be Prescott and Sharp Mandleson.

Awesome. New Everton. ? things will only get better ?

Let's hope the backroom staff don't invade Iraq and kill a million people - not when we've got our own Weapon of Mass Destruction sitting in the duggout making eyes at Sean Longstaff and playing a back 5 against Hull...

Relegation form is determined by what every team in the bottom half is doing, not one team. And the bottom 4 look sunk to me.
I hope so mate. As if you look at the form guide since October we are slap bang bottom. Unless things change quickly he will be - and deserves to be - toast

Nahhh, don't you know Benny was forced to go to China? They put a gun against his head a told him to accept £12m a year or else. Was dragged out of his beloved Newcastle and away from "his people" kicking n screaming by Mike Ashley if I reall correctly......

That’s different than being a kopite like Gerrard. I don’t doubt he’s a mercenary. Maybe that’s what we need though. He’s out for himself and couldn’t care less if we were called Everton Liverpool Real Madrid or Dalian Pro. He’s not going to be reinforcing the notion of plucky little Everton when he basically sees football as 11 nameless players in a tactical battle vs an opposite 11.

Why be crap in China, when you can get paid a fortune and be just as bad/worse down the road from your house though - no brainer for our tactical genius.
maxresdefault.jpg

"I know the cloob, I know the city, I understand the fans hexpectations for success..."

Let's hope the backroom staff don't invade Iraq and kill a million people - not when we've got our own Weapon of Mass Destruction sitting in the duggout making eyes at Sean Longstaff and playing a back 5 against Hull...
I think Koeman and Allardyce managed the equivalent of PPI contracts and ruined our finances by commissioning awful deals on long term punitive contracts, so at least he can't inflict that horror on us!*

*again. Please?

Status
Not open for further replies.