2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Take DCL and Richarlison of Everton's team under Ancelotti and Silva and yould get defensive problems like we have this season.
I was just looking at the Premier League Stats on this Dave and actually they do both contribute quite highly, which is one of the reasons many of us rate Richarlison as his overall contribution to the team is pretty good, in spite of his surliness and we have said this many times, his work rate is "Phenomenal!" shall we say

Richarlison season 20-21
Defence
Tackles50
Blocked shots21
Interceptions14
Clearances35
Headed Clearance24

DCL
season 20-21
Defence
Tackles17
Blocked shots11
Interceptions6
Clearances33
Headed Clearance31

So overall i can see how you get to this conclusion as it does help!

What I didnt do is compare to other clubs forwards/right or left sided attacking players.

Conversely you have slagged Richy off a good few times as a mardy, sulky bell when many of us have done the opposite!

I would have 11 Richarlison on the pitch with a bit of narkiness and snide in them than 80% of our current squad!

so all in all, i actually have to agree with you!

I need a dark room and quick, agreeing with Dave:blush:

UTFT!

Balague is like the skinny weasel who hides behind the fat school bully throwing insults behind a 42 inch waist. Downvoting his book is giving him the ammo he needs to push his agenda.

And what’s worse is there are some on here who are exactly the same, you only have to look at the reaction on this forum to the 1-1 at Chelsea.

Take DCL and Richarlison of Everton's team under Ancelotti and Silva and yould get defensive problems like we have this season.
This is true this, i remember when Dunc left, the first thing i actually thought of at the time is how much we will miss him defensively to, mostly on set pieces, something we have co-incidently been a disaster on recently

Another pointer on where FSW is taking us, our medical officer who had been here a while had to leave and went to go else where, was replaced by Newcastle's medical officer who FSW had worked with.

Makes me wonder exactly what was going on between FSW and Mike Ashley.

Was just thinking the exact same thing.

What kind of non-amateur outfit has their attacking players as the most crucial components of defending set pieces. Unfathomable.

Is it unfathomable? I mean every team in the world that has a centre forward of any considerable size has them back defending corners. Having said that, they also have centre backs that can head a ball and mark players too.

Status
Not open for further replies.