2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So he blames the players for making mistakes and injured players coming back

Yet he played Rondon up top and 2 in midfield even though we were getting dominated. Went 3-4-3 then reverted immediately, once we scored, back to a limping 4-4-2 with no attacking pattern.

Remember when we said he was stubborn and egotistical, that right above shows you who was correct.

Because he knows people take what he says at face value and unless you trawl through his threads you don't know he's on a wind up .
I may of gone overboard by calling him a bell but upsetting people just for his personal amusement isn't entirely endearing in my book .

Im sorry mate, bit confused. Bobble being the one who just provides info from within side the club? He's not a wind up at all. He posts what he knows and gives his opinion ont witter spaces when asked. I havent seen him wind anyone up or post anything that is opinion over just informative.

The one i originally posted obviuosly was a wind up. He probably is a bit of a bell doing that so soon after the match.

Who sets up a team to play counter attack against a team that cant score goals?
Who leaves a Brazilian international 9 on the bench in favour of the slowest forward in the league?
Who spends 16M on a RB to replace Coleman, and then dosent play him?
Who falls out with a top class LB and spends 17M replacing him with a worse player?
Who persists with a manager who clearly is failing at his job?
We dont deserve this mess!

Status
Not open for further replies.