2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Digne looking good so far
Would be really quite Everton to sell him because he fell out with Rafael and literally a game later sack Rafael. Leaving a new manager without one player you could almost guarantee they would want in the team. As said at the time, there was not another manager on the planet that would have come into this team and decided the player he needed to force out was Digne.

Martinez was sacked with 1home game to go, it was done because they knew how hostile the fans would be towards him,if Rafael isn't sacked before next week then we could see the game abandoned because of home fans hostility towards their manager and the board, especially after Digne scores.

all with a certain percentage of the fanbase backing him every step of the way ?
The fan base in all fairness should always back the manager and give him a chance no matter who that manager is, especially not slagging them before a competitive ball has been kicked. Yep, I was part of the percentage who supported him although I didn't want him here.

Now I've seen him in action for 6 months it's become cringeworthy and he is fast becoming a sick joke.

From supporting him I now truly hope and believe it's the right decision for him to be fired tonight. That is my honest take as an Evertonion.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.