2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be really quite Everton to sell him because he fell out with Rafael and literally a game later sack Rafael. Leaving a new manager without one player you could almost guarantee they would want in the team. As said at the time, there was not another manager on the planet that would have come into this team and decided the player he needed to force out was Digne.
Ye its written in the sand by the looks of it

Now I'm confused . Is there more than one Bobble ? If so , I apologise . I thought there was only one Bobble and he was a wind-up .
I don't really do Twitter and I sometimes.forget that it's a cesspool and I get caught up with the drama .

ElBobble is a twitter guy who has been given info from the club with extreme reliability.

Some guy todaya fte rth game thought it be funny to wind blues up, made his account look the same and say that.

Screenshot_20220115-181948.png

He has to go, but there's going to be no magic fix to this mess either. It's going to be a painful few months, question is, where do we go from here

Can I ask you 2 questions.
1. Do you think Benitez was a good appointment.
2. Do you think he should remain as our manager
In hindsight no, but at the time it was hard to find anyone better, at the time it made sense.
As for 2 I really am worried we could get even worse, you only have to look at the last few hours on here to see there arnt many viable alternatives, we cant have Unsworth or Dunc in charge and I think he will go for one.
If we could get Rooney then yes

Status
Not open for further replies.