2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Everton now average 40.1% possession, the lowest in the PL, they also average the second lowest passes per game, playing only 2 more passes per game than sluggers Burnley.

UGLY football will eventually catch up to you.
We were ugly last season with far more possession. It was pointless aimless football. We were pretty much unwatchable for about 2/3 of the season. Possession isn’t everything.

I’ll admit I didn’t want him, but acknowledge he is doing a very good job. The only way to win over any remaining dissenters with regard to his ability to manage the club, would be to beat the RS with goodison at full volume in November.
Absolutely true. Too bad for me it's on Tuesday, i wanted to see that match live, but can't due my work...

Getting the best out of what he’s been given to work with. Doubted his credentials but he’s proving himself with every game that passes. We won’t win every game but I prefer how we are playing under Benitez compared to the backwards and sideways clueless nonsense we have been served up for years.

19th in the championship. Being a nothing club clearly catches up with you too.

I’ll admit I didn’t want him, but acknowledge he is doing a very good job. The only way to win over any remaining dissenters with regard to his ability to manage the club, would be to beat the RS with goodison at full volume in November.

Last season RS were injury plagued, and were beaten.
RS have strengthen -
It will be a good game -
RB managed to draw with RS whilst he was with Newcastle and narrowly lost 2-3 an they beat Man City
Everton has a better squad compared to Newcastle
You have a great manager

Be optimistic -

It is refreshing to see what has been done with the team. Benitez is making the most out of the resources available to him. I’m sure the next stage of the development will be to bring players so that we can dominate and pressurise opponents more. At the moment we play on the break and are tremendously effective, giving away a lot of possession.
We’re on a journey. I’m intrigued to see where it takes us.

Very pleased so far. Before he was hired I was not too keen because I thought he was finished as top manager, seems I was wrong. I am feeling optimistic which is a strange feeling for me as Everton have thoroughly beaten that out of me over the years. So much so that I have been mostly unable to watch us over the last couple of years unless from behind the sofa. I really don't care that he managed the rs or that he said something mean all those years ago, get over it and back the manager and the team.

Good to see us goingg for it against united not just sitting back. Set the team up great today really hope we can bring him some players in for january feel an injury from allan dacoure would be massive loss for us. Still a long way to go in the season but happy what i have seen so far

Everton now average 40.1% possession, the lowest in the PL, they also average the second lowest passes per game, playing only 2 more passes per game than sluggers Burnley.

UGLY football will eventually catch up to you.
And they're 4th in the league.

On the quiet Benitez must be very pleased with our start to the season. 26 to go to 40.
He's entitled to be. He has stamped his authority on the club in sharpish time despite being confronted by a hostile minority, an injury crisis, lack of financial wriggle room, a police investigation into one of his high profile players, and weekly Instagram posts from private jets.

Hats off, Senor.

Status
Not open for further replies.