2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we are average and they are average. If you think either of us are good sides then I think you are massively inflating the quality of the teams. We didnt have to be particularly good today to get a result and we still failed.

Exactly both similiar strengthened teams and if one team is missing 3x of its best players whilst the other isn't then the other team is more likely to just inch it if you was a betting man yes?

Hence why the fume is OTT - they never battered us 3-0 they were the better team but thats why we are an average team because we have largely average players that have good games then poor ones.

That only changes with recruitment Benitez has done well to get us looking dangerous on the counter / the additions of Gray and Townsend but he's not going to turn us overnight from midtable fodder to top 6 quality on a £1.7 million budget mate!

Here's here until BMD is finished at the earliest which is 2.5 years from now probably longer so people need to chill and give him time to rebuild the squad.

Having a meltdoon after every defeat isn't going to do anything.

You'll be fine as long as you don't get too bum kissy about Benitez and offer a balanced view on his ups and downs when managing you.

Also check out how @FOXINPEACE and @Yid4life conduct themselves. @BrianSwan is a role model too, an exemplar in fan liason.

Defo don't be like @EverTheOptimist, @HongKongToffee, H.H. or the plethora of Leicester fans who signed up to tell us Gray was rubbish.

So anyway, Benitez's biggest flaw whilst at Anfield?

Cheers. I try my best. Every now and again I bite on something so i take myself off for a week or two.

Rondon has been poor mate anyone with eyes can see that... however what annoys me is comments like

"What was Benitez thinking signing him?"

Well he didn't have many options when told "sorry Benny lad you have £1.7m to sign 5 players this summer"

And another pearl

"Why is Rondon still getting on the pitch wtf Benitez?"

Well our bench has 2 keepers, Tom Davies, Mr Glass and a bunch of kids.

Meanwhile West Ham had Vlasic, Yarmolenko and Lanzini on theirs.

Im all for constructive criticism - Mina for me should have played and I agree in that I would have put Davies on and gone 3 in the middle - but its the constant agenda win, lose or draw thats tedious.

We aint Man City we aint even a Leicester/West Ham and as soon as people realise its not the managers fault the better.
None of what you say makes Rondon more that a fat, unfit useless excuse for a player. If Benitez picks him and then unbelievably keeps him on when he should have subbed him to put him out of his misery, then I blame Benitez..

31% possession in the first half at home to an average West Ham simply isn't acceptable. We play City away next month and will be lucky to hit 20% possession.

We need to sack off going for outdated dinosaur managers.
It isn’t but we’ve picked up results, something Ancelotti failed to do last season

31% possession in the first half at home to an average West Ham simply isn't acceptable. We play City away next month and will be lucky to hit 20% possession.

We need to sack off going for outdated dinosaur managers.
Think away from home I don't expect us to have much possession the counter attack like against United works for me
The problem is at home we let the away team settle into there game by surrendering possession the crowd get restless seeing the opposition dominating no intensity in our play

Not the only one.

I read his comments about the 6 yard box being to safeguard the keeper earlier - now I see him saying it in this.

RB needs to change that attitude fast - opposition attackers are always in Pickford's face when balls come into his 6 yard box, while ours just politely watched from a safe distance as their keeper plucked the ball like picking a apple.

I made this point I think four times during the match, and of course they got that corner and the goal from such pressure.

I don't remember the RS leaving our keeper unchallenged when RB was managing them

Rondon has been poor mate anyone with eyes can see that... however what annoys me is comments like

"What was Benitez thinking signing him?"

Well he didn't have many options when told "sorry Benny lad you have £1.7m to sign 5 players this summer"

And another pearl

"Why is Rondon still getting on the pitch wtf Benitez?"

Well our bench has 2 keepers, Tom Davies, Mr Glass and a bunch of kids.

Meanwhile West Ham had Vlasic, Yarmolenko and Lanzini on theirs.

Im all for constructive criticism - Mina for me should have played and I agree in that I would have put Davies on and gone 3 in the middle - but its the constant agenda win, lose or draw thats tedious.

We aint Man City we aint even a Leicester/West Ham and as soon as people realise its not the managers fault the better.
You are confusing me. Haven't you spent years telling us that we are in fact owned by Usmanov and money is no object. Now you are trying to get Benitez off the hook for his abject football by complaining about no funds for transfers.

Make your mind up which is it ?

You are confusing me. Haven't you spent years telling us that we are in fact owned by Usmanov and money is no object. Now you are trying to get Benitez off the hook for his abject football by complaining about no funds for transfers.

Make your mind up which is it ?

Oh Dear funny how you only ever post on here when we dont win a game...

Status
Not open for further replies.