2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate to say that, but this current squad is worse then what I saw at Newcastle the season they last got relegated , Rafael was exceptional for the 10-11 matches he was incharge there , atleast players were trying hard, and could make the best of tactics that Rafael put in. Made players like sissoko, wijnaldum, Perez, Richie , lacellas , tiote look like world beaters, this current squad looks far worse then that , and what's more shocking is this squad is one of costliest in pl.

Hate to say that, but this current squad is worse then what I saw at Newcastle the season they last got relegated , Rafael was exceptional for the 10-11 matches he was incharge there , atleast players were trying hard, and could make the best of tactics that Rafael put in. Made players like sissoko, wijnaldum, Perez, Richie , lacellas , tiote look like world beaters, this current squad looks far worse then that , and what's more shocking is this squad is one of costliest in pl.
Had we won yesterday it would have been the best start since the PL started. If the squad was as bad as you think it is we wouldn’t have been in that situation.

Weren't they outside the relegation zone when he took over?

Do we have the players to play any other way?

I agree we should have more than one way of playing, but I feel many of our squad struggle with just the one

I think Rafael also knows this so is using this style till the next transfer window opens and we can hopefully improve the squad

What's the saying, you can't polish a turd?

So our players are incapable of stringing together more 10+ moves (and 10 passes isn't a huge number really) than Norwich, Newcastle, Watford etc?

I think we should have enough to us mate.

Really fear that if we don’t beat Watford that we will start to plummet down the table, and if the rumours about DCL and Doucoure are true then we are going to do well to pick up many points before January.

It’s all starting to feel very “Everton”.

Status
Not open for further replies.