2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
40pts thats the 1st target now with players falling away all over the shop.

Can't see much happening Jan.
Manager has said some players are playing too many minutes. Just goes to show how poor the squad depth is. Clearly doesn’t trust Gomes or Davies to play much.

We are going to be seeing a lot more of 3 centre backs over the next few months I reckon.

Pickford
Coleman Godfrey Mina Keane digne
Allan Davies
Townsend richarlison grey

Anymore injuries and god knows what we put out.

We are going to be seeing a lot more of 3 centre backs over the next few months I reckon.

Pickford
Coleman Godfrey Mina Keane digne
Allan Davies
Townsend richarlison grey

Anymore injuries and god knows what we put out.
Probably Townsend and Gray as wing backs lol

No DCL
No Richarlison
No Doucoure

Benitez officially has a free pass this season if he didn't already have one
Why would he get a free pass?? Loads of his cheerleaders have told us his greatest strength is in adversity. Benítez 1st season at the RS he'd key players miss MOST of the season, but working with what he had he was able to transform Jamie Carragher from a utility player to one of their favourite ever centre backs.
His loss of key players didnt stop him from reaching his first English domestic cup final though either that 1st year. Believe in the manager you wanted apparently hes going to prove the rest of us wrong.

Why would he get a free pass?? Loads of his cheerleaders have told us his greatest strength is in adversity. Benítez 1st season at the RS he'd key players miss MOST of the season, but working with what he had he was able to transform Jamie Carragher from a utility player to one of their favourite ever centre backs.
His loss of key players didnt stop him from reaching his first English domestic cup final though either that 1st year. Believe in the manager you wanted apparently hes going to prove the rest of us wrong.

Nah Earwig man he's spent £1.7 million and has his 3 best players out missing. We won 1 game in about 8 without Doucoure last season with not one good enough replacement.

Anyone who thinks he's getting sacked or under any pressure from above at this point is wishfully thinking.

We are now fighting for 9th-12th.

Nah Earwig man he's spent £1.7 million and has his 3 best players out missing. We won 1 game in about 8 without Doucoure last season with not one good enough replacement.

Anyone who thinks he's getting sacked or under any pressure from above at this point is wishfully thinking.

We are now fighting for 9th-12th.
I come from Segunda División, but humbly I think I have tools to make you improve".Lets see if he has anything still about him, he doesnt doubt himself neither should his fans.

Ay? Not sure what relevance that had to my post mate? I'm just saying we can't pass not that we should be playing iwobi or rondon haha

I think it needs to be balanced like, I think the reason we play so direct through gray and townsend is because he knows we can't retain the ball, we literally are never in control of a game ever because we cannot keep the ball.

I don't think you NEED all of the ball to control a game but you certainly need to be able to string a few passes together, something our players cannot do

We were out and out rubbish upfront agin the Hammers, what happened to our performance we turned in agih Man U? I will tell you, Moyes had us sorted out and bettered Benitez when it came down to Tactics.

Welcome to Cristian Fernandez you are a much needed addition to our club and I wish you every success
It would be an idea to keep us fans regularly informed as to players injuries and progress bcs I for one am constantly baffled by how players who seemingly dont play are constantly injured and why some injuries seem to take ages to put right. It may allow us to be more informed about our team.
Update on Dacoure Richarlison and Lewin
Now please !

No DCL
No Richarlison
No Doucoure

Benitez officially has a free pass this season if he didn't already have one

He’ll be out on a limb now. It’s the one player we couldn’t afford to lose. We’re now left with Allan Gbamin and Davies as our only options and two of them are made of cardboard.

He’ll be back with Davies in midfield again getting completely run through and the same lot will moan about how Benitez is rubbish and we need a new manager.

No manager could succeed in these conditions. We are a complete and utter basket case organisation.

Status
Not open for further replies.