2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm no big Benitez fan but any manager forced to put one of Davies, Delph, or Gbamin in midfield for an extended period of time gets a bit of a grace period. Just a bit. Top 7 should still be our goal.

Currently we’ve got one of the worst central midfields in the league, a non existent attack, and a defence containing Michael Keane and Coleman.

We’ll be nailed on for bottom half until these players return.

He’ll be out on a limb now. It’s the one player we couldn’t afford to lose. We’re now left with Allan Gbamin and Davies as our only options and two of them are made of cardboard.

He’ll be back with Davies in midfield again getting completely run through and the same lot will moan about how Benitez is rubbish and we need a new manager.

No manager could succeed in these conditions. We are a complete and utter basket case organisation.
Despite spending hundreds of millions, the squad we are left with is utterly appalling. It’s incredible.

I`d wager, it`s still too soon / risky to throw in Gbamin for a full game.

As much as I hate to say it, it`s more likely to be Davies :(
Agree, think it’s going to be Davo lad. This’ll be his first run of games under Rafael, very soon he’s going to have to start taking his chances. Thought he did show some improvement in parts last season but still not at the level and we can’t wait on him to properly step up forever.

We were out and out rubbish upfront agin the Hammers, what happened to our performance we turned in agih Man U? I will tell you, Moyes had us sorted out and bettered Benitez when it came down to Tactics.
Man U are just not well organized defensively so if you counter attack well, it’s not that difficult to score against them. West Ham is a well drilled side and not easy to play against.

Status
Not open for further replies.