2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

If we lose a manager that most of the fan base never wanted and the same one that got us spanked by Watford? Ok.
The fan base dont matter, football is a buisness, the owners wont want to damage that just to stop a few people sulking, theywill make moves based purly on buisness,reasons and footbal reasons, not hissy fit reasons

The fan base dont matter, football is a buisness, the owners wont want to damage that just to stop a few people sulking, theywill make moves based purly on buisness,reasons and footbal reasons, not hissy fit reasons
A few people? Ok...

The team will never succeed and settle with him here....Maybe if we played in an empty stadium and social media didn't exist.

Who do you think will replace him? That can do better, not just with the mess Carlo left us in, but with the injured squad too?
I would literally take anyone over him. He can't hide behind "no money" or "injured players." I know you FSW clappers love him now but he does not care about the club, it's players or fans. It's a payday and an opportunity to go "back home."

I would literally take anyone over him. He can't hide behind "no money" or "injured players" he's past it and been found out.
But we have no money, and the players are injured, this is why no decent manager will touch us, if we can attract somebody right now why couldnt we in the summer?

But we have no money, and the players are injured, this is why no decent manager will touch us, if we can attract somebody right now why couldnt we in the summer?
We do have money.

We need to get ourselves in a position to be able to spend it again, lose the wasters, finish higher in the table, make more money by not alienating the fans etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.