Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm genuinely not confident about winning any of our next 9. We SHOULD beat Wolves, Brentford and Palace but away from home they're all difficult games. Could be in a tough position come Christmas.
Things NEVER work out as could be expected. Already this season we've got something out of our toughest fixture but lost horrendously to a side that looked to be our easiest 3 points.

Getting boring is children sulking about our manager
Give something credable other than Howe or Dunc and people might take you seriously.

Why on earth would the owners appoint either of them?
They wont , you already know that but want to be edgy here.

If & when he goes it will be someone far better than those 2.
There's lots of them that would jump at the chance.

Give something credable other than Howe or Dunc and people might take you seriously.

Why on earth would the owners appoint either of them?
They wont , you already know that but want to be edgy here.

If & when he goes it will be someone far better than those 2.
There's lots of them that would jump at the chance.
Your asking me to give someone credable? Recently both Unai Emery and Ten Hag have been mentioned as replacments the other day, and both obviously laughed out the ball park, credable or reality. Your a bit deluded if you think we can attract a better manager then we have now, if we could why didnt we in the summer? I tell you why, the 1.7m budget, along with the state of the squad Carlo left us with
The treatment room at Finch Farm must resemble a first world war field hospital and our bench we can barly fill wth dross, you think thats going to pull anyone?

Your asking me to give someone credable? Recently both Unai Emery and Ten Hag have been mentioned as replacments the other day, and both obviously laughed out the ball park, credable or reality. Your a bit deluded if you think we can attract a better manager then we have now, if we could why didnt we in the summer? I tell you why, the 1.7m budget, along with the state of the squad Carlo left us with
The treatment room at Finch Farm must resemble a first world war field hospital and our bench we can barly fill wth dross, you think thats going to pull anyone?
You where given a page full of managers available 2 days ago.
Most are getable if you really want them, but you keep the Howe or Dunc thing going. Do they make Jaffa boy more acceptable to you ?

Again do you think Moshiri & his cuddly friend would appoint either of them if your hero left ?

Screenshot_20211025-223946_Chrome.webp
All available

Pages of them.

You where given a page full of managers available 2 days ago.
Most are getable if you really want them, but you keep the Howe or Dunc thing going. Do they make Jaffa boy more acceptable to you ?

Again do you think Moshiri & his cuddly friend would appoint either of them if your hero left ?
A list of managers available and a list of managers who would take on our mess are two sperate things.
Ask any of the lads who have been following us for a few years and they will tell you about the time we ended up with Sam Allardyce, who was "Available" then and who did we get?
Besides we dont sack managers who are doing a job as good as Rafael is doing, its not the Everton way

At this point, I just want him sacked to stop the moaning from some of you. I will bet 1000 pounds that you can get any manager in the world to come to Everton and I guarantee you will not get 100% of the fanbase behind him during his time here. There will be moans of wrong tactic, wrong line up, wrong sub, wrong transfer, wrong this wrong that, why didn't he do this or do that, whine whine whine moan moan moan.

Also, I don't know who will replace him if he is sacked or leaves now to go to the richest club in the world who for some reason want a "terrible" manager to spend their billions but I bet the same 1000 pounds it will not be a Conte or even Erik ten Hag this season as some of you mentioned.

A list of managers available and a list of managers who would take on our mess are two sperate things.
Ask any of the lads who have been following us for a few years and they will tell you about the time we ended up with Sam Allardyce, who was "Available" then and who did we get?
Besides we dont sack managers who are doing a job as good as Rafael is doing, its not the Everton way
Put the money on the table that Jaffa boys on & All but 1 would snap your hands off.

"WE" yanno the fanbase knew why Fat Sam was hired sounds like you didnt.

You were doing very well until you came up with that little gem...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back