Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair comment and cudnt agree more about ancelloti, could never understand the hero worship
The hero worship we gave Ancelloti was embrassing and made us look very small time, he got idolisation because of what he did for other teams, some fans thought it made us look special, that large banner was as cringworth as it gets, no wonder he made no effort, he didnt have to

The hero worship we gave Ancelloti was embrassing and made us look very small time, he got idolisation because of what he did for other teams, some fans thought it made us look special, that large banner was as cringworth as it gets, no wonder he made no effort, he didnt have to

This is all incredibly true and people will not like to hear it.

You mean the same way some people bang on about how great benitez is because of what he has done at other clubs and that he is a top manager we should consider ourselves lucky to have.....

We literally signed 2 superstars of football, of course we were allowed to be excited. As it made a change from the likes of Allardyce or Benitez managers we have under Moshiri.

The hero worship we gave Ancelloti was embarrassing and made us look very small time, he got idolisation because of what he did for other teams, some fans thought it made us look special, that large banner was as cringworthy as it gets, no wonder he made no effort, he didn't have to
It can't be denied that there was a certain element of "Emperor's new clothes" with Ancelotti.

I firmly believe he hated the Premier League and would’ve left even if Ancelotti stayed. People will believe what they want to I suppose and we’ll never actually know the truth.
I doubt that. He did say he wanted to fulfill his contract even after Benitez had been assigned as a manager. The truth is that Benitez couldn't let go of his grudge and pushed him out of the club. The truth is that Benitez kept claiming James wasn't fit but nor is Rondon. The truth is that James would be a better asset on the bench than many of those currently occupying such space. The truth is that James already scored a goal for his new team in less games while Rondon hasn't yet even with more games and minutes.

I doubt that. He did say he wanted to fulfill his contract even after Benitez had been assigned as a manager. The truth is that Benitez couldn't let go of his grudge and pushed him out of the club. The truth is that Benitez kept claiming James wasn't fit but nor is Rondon. The truth is that James would be a better asset on the bench than many of those currently occupying such space. The truth is that James already scored a goal for his new team in less games while Rondon hasn't yet even with more games and minutes.

Go and support James’ new team then, none of us are arsed what he’s doing for them. And what does Rondon have to do with anything?

Go and support James’ new team then, none of us are arsed what he’s doing for them. And what does Rondon have to do with anything?
Thanks but I support who I desired, I don't need to be told where to go.

I'm not arsed either about what he is doing for Al Rayyan. I'm arsed about what he is not doing for us and could have been! Rondon has to do to with it because while Benitez kept claiming James wasn't fit he decided to offer a two year contract to someone that's fit even less.

No need to tell anyone to go away lad, simple comparison of a player with quality let go and an utter statue being brought in

Rondon is a mess, we all know that, and Benitez should never have been appointed Everton manager, neither of these things have anything to do with James blatantly wanting to leave Everton from about January.

You mean the same way some people bang on about how great benitez is because of what he has done at other clubs and that he is a top manager we should consider ourselves lucky to have.....

We literally signed 2 superstars of football, of course we were allowed to be excited. As it made a change from the likes of Allardyce or Benitez managers we have under Moshiri.
Show me the Benitez banner? Are there any Bentiez chats? We had them for Carlo, and made total fools of ourselves when he bailed soon as he could.
Its one thing on social media but at an actual game its very small time. Also 2 superstars of football ??? One, to raise awerness of the club, again small time

He’s dropped a right old bollock signing Rondon.

Can’t believe people are still banging on about Rodriguez though. What’s the point? seriously.

It gives people comfort to pretend there’s an alternate universe where another manager comes in and James stays and fires us to glory kissing the badge in front of the Gwladys. Let them have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back