Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. Fit to do absolutely nothing for 90 minutes every game. Top man ;)
Thanks, mate. Fixed your typo. ?

I hear Benitez is trial a pulley system operated by Dunc in the hope of making Rondon look like he is actually trying to do something. I hope it works.

pully4a.gif

I’m not believing them. I said before last season was even over that he wouldn’t be here this season, before we knew Ancelotti was leaving. It was just obvious.
Thanks, mate. Obvious because he was our best player when fit, or because he was carrying an injury?

It did become obvious as soon as Benitez turned up that our manager still thinks James is a big meanie who got him sacked at Madrid. ?

Thanks, mate. Obvious because he was our best player when fit, or because he was carrying an injury?

It did become obvious as soon as Benitez turned up that our manager still thinks James is a big meanie who got him sacked at Madrid. ?

Listen, I understand that on this forum you have to just pick a team and be either staunchly pro-Benitez or pro-James and there’s just no room for neutral ground or nuanced discussion, but I refuse to take part in this game unfortunately.

James didn’t want to be at Everton in my opinion. I don’t see how that’s controversial, obviously it makes people feel good to convince themselves he loved the club and fans and Benitez bullied him out though so I’m all for people taking solace in that. Carry on lads.

Listen, I understand that on this forum you have to just pick a team and be either staunchly pro-Benitez or pro-James and there’s just no room for neutral ground or nuanced discussion, but I refuse to take part in this game unfortunately.

James didn’t want to be at Everton in my opinion. I don’t see how that’s controversial, obviously it makes people feel good to convince themselves he loved the club and fans and Benitez bullied him out though so I’m all for people taking solace in that. Carry on lads.
We’ve sold Alan Ball, Gary Lineker and Wayne Rooney.

Like I’m arsed about selling James Rodriguez.

Thanks, mate.

Do any of our players really want be here? By that I mean would any reject what felt like a better choice (more money/CL etc) and stick with us?

Also if any of our other players got the effort that Benitez put into getting shut it'd probably be the same. Sadly Benitez did not apply the same gusto and determination to shift the likes of Delph and the like.

Thanks, mate.

Do any of our players really want be here? By that I mean would any reject what felt like a better choice (more money/CL etc) and stick with us?

Also if any of our other players got the effort that Benitez put into getting shut it'd probably be the same. Sadly Benitez did not apply the same gusto and determination to shift the likes of Delph and the like.

He was emblematic of the club's softness. It was about changing the culture.

Thanks, mate.

What does any of that have to do with James hating playing for 10th place Everton in the Premier League getting volleyed all over pitches by Ashley Westwood?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back