Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Well he is a professional footballer, it's his job to be fit or after 2 months be fit for the wages he is earning. People turn a blind eye to that
Nobody is turning a blind eye to it, people are turning a blind eye to the good work Rafael is doing under difficult circumstances and pickup up on how bad Rondon has been, which isnt the fault of the manager

Nobody is turning a blind eye to it, people are turning a blind eye to the good work Rafael is doing under difficult circumstances and pickup up on how bad Rondon has been, which isnt the fault of the manager
To be fair I think Benitez has been rightly praised for bringing in Gray and Townsend, but you can't have it both ways and Rondon is a different matter. To bring in a player this unfit beggars belief and to be paying him 40-50 k a week adds insult to injury as does continuously playing despite the fact it is now obvious how bad he is.

To be fair I think Benitez has been rightly praised for bringing in Gray and Townsend, but you can't have it both ways and Rondon is a different matter. To bring in a player this unfit beggars belief and to be paying him 40-50 k a week adds insult to injury as does continuously playing despite the fact it is now obvious how bad he is.
I do agree, but lets not forget, if Carlo wasnt such a disgrace we could of had Josh King playing for us now as back up, this along with the zero budget is the hand Rafael got handed to him, yeah obviously Rondon is totally embrassing to watch, but the real problem is the circumstances beyond rafas control that not only bought him to the club but pushed him into actually playing.

I do agree, but lets not forget, if Carlo wasnt such a disgrace we could of had Josh King playing for us now as back up, this along with the zero budget is the hand Rafael got handed to him, yeah obviously Rondon is totally embrassing to watch, but the real problem is the circumstances beyond rafas control that not only bought him to the club but pushed him into actually playing.
Fair comment and cudnt agree more about ancelloti, could never understand the hero worship

See , it is though. Rondon is HIS player 100% so if he isn't good enough to do the job he is meant to do then it is on Rafael.

Noone expected him to be scoring 20 goals this season but the issues with him including fitness are there to be seen. Of all the cheap / free strikers we could have brought in, it was rondon. Now I have said on here before that on paper he was theoretically the best available so to speak but in reality he is a player one foot in retirement playing as our striker.

Bill wasn't, but Moshiri will? We were talking a few weeks back that we should've beat Utd (Thanks Davies) and that we would've, had we had our full strength playing. Now we're getting relegated??
Probably not this season but our trajectory under Moshiri is downwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back