Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its embarrassing because they thought they would get listened too
They did we're talking about it now and have been since the appointment was made. Its also been in papers and on tv. If you mean Moshiri not listening i totally agree with you - he does what he wants, its his trainset now, he doesn't care about you or me or our differing opinions about the club we both support- hes a rich idiot whos only saving grace is the new stadium

Apart from the swear words ive no problem with fans expressing their well entitled opinions about the club they love. Its their club, their sheets, their paint and their right to express their opinion to owners who arent popping onto GOT to see what fans think about their decisions. Without the swear words i dont think its embarrassing at all.
Which fans should the club be listening to though? Like any club the Everton fan base is not an homogenous group with one opinion about how the club should be run. As has been seen on this forum there is a wide spectrum of views just on the topic of Benitez from loathing, ambivalence through to strong support. The same is true if you look at the new stadium some love the idea whilst others still seem to think it’s still not too late to redevelop Goodson. So when anyone says the club doesn’t listen to the fans, what that really suggests is the club isn’t listening to ‘my’ opinion that may be shared with a section of supporters.

This is never going to end while he’s here. Genuinely we could win the league and there’d be fans ripping each other to pieces over the manager. It really was an appointment doomed to fail from the very start, Moshiri must’ve known this but of course doesn’t care.
I'll accept him if we win the league. I'll accept him if we get Europe. If he gets top 10, he deserves another season.

Don't think it will get that far though and while I stayed away from this thread for over a month, conceding 5 at home to a jarg team is unacceptable.

I'll accept him if we win the league. I'll accept him if we get Europe. If he gets top 10, he deserves another season.

Don't think it will get that far though and while I stayed away from this thread for over a month, conceding 5 at home to a jarg team is unacceptable.
So you stayed away when we picked up points but jumped on the bandwagon when we lost?

So you stayed away when we picked up points but jumped on the bandwagon when we lost?
Not sure there is much merit in this ?

1635501811720.webp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back