Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah. If they’re serious, professional journos then they should be asking the tough questions.

Unfortunately our local press are pond scum without a vertebrate between the lot of them.

I don’t watch manager press conferences regardless of who it is and I really don’t understand why anyone does, what could be more pointless than that. They’re scripted by the club and to be honest half the time the managers just lie anyway. I’ll check out @Ring master’s snippets afterwards for the injury updates.

I don’t watch manager press conferences regardless of who it is and I really don’t understand why anyone does, what could be more pointless than that. They’re scripted by the club and to be honest half the time the managers just lie anyway. I’ll check out @Ring master’s snippets afterwards for the injury updates.
I don’t watch them either. I’m sure the journo’s get briefed beforehand and are given the range of questions they can ask and what not to mention.

As you say scripted like a wrestling match
So a complete waste of time

In any press conference nobody asks such a question as "why are you playing Smith, he has been terrible". That is because such a question specifying a particular player in a negative way cannot be be asked in that way in public.
On the zonal marking, I am told that every PL team used it.

Encouraging words from Benitez on Gordon's progression and that he sees him getting a lot more games under his belt.

Gordon's development has been a real boost for us this season, and one we'd have never have seen if that Italian fraud had remained here haunting the place.

Encouraging words from Benitez on Gordon's progression and that he sees him getting a lot more games under his belt.

Gordon's development has been a real boost for us this season, and one we'd have never have seen if that Italian fraud had remained here haunting the place.

1. He was just saying that as he was getting stick for subbing him.
2. Gordon has the physique of a schoolboy and won’t make it as a Prem player IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back