2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is it possible to still be neutral on this appointment, I want to wait until more of the season has passed before I judge him and his signings. although it seems like you need to pick a side on this forum lol
Be whatever you want mate.

You'll notice it's those who've shamefully crawled up the kopite who bleat the loudest and longest desperately searching for some justification in their decision.

The rest of us are just cracking on

Beginning to remind me of.....
1632427857672.png

Everton say he was fit, Colombia said he wasn't.

Which game are you on about?? Europe was a no go about 5 games before the end of the season, all of which Rodriguez had a thigh injury.

But Everton say he was fit, therefore we deemed him ready to play. Therefore not injured.

Here is the table with a game to go, we needed a result to stand a chance of Europe, regardless of how much we imploded beforehand, there was a chance.

James, who we considered ready, wasn’t anywhere to be seen.

075E5D84-E107-4128-9D72-9B9CD05DABB9.jpeg

Pickford
Manquillo Keane Holgate Ritchie
Longstaff Davies
Townsend Almiron Gray
Rondon

Next season's starting XI once we've sold all the talent and brought in all the hard work.
Well Longstaff could have already been here and Davies could have been at Newcastle but it didn’t work out, possibly because there wasn’t enough money in a swap deal for their liking or more probably their agents!!

Status
Not open for further replies.