2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some embarrassing comments by the FSW lovers on here. He has made a very similar start to Carlo and the reliance on a 1.7m man is embarrassing. He should be grateful that Ole is an idiot with the team he put out and they should have been out of sight by half time. His limited tactics will only get so many results, his luck will run dry soon

He's had a good start in the League and got us a very creditable point away at Old Traffic, especially with the squad issues we've been having

Can't really fault him right now, outside of the defeat in the League Cup which was more down to Begavic being mince than anything else, and it's not like Pickford was an option for that game either

Persisting with an obviously unfit Rondon when we do have Simms as an option is something you can perhaps raise an eyebrow at too, but it's not like we're rich with options due to our lack of squad depth and there's not much he can do about that, so again I think it would be unfair to really have a go at him for it

All I will say is that some of his biggest supporters on here are almost sycophantic about him to a certain degree and I can see that leading to tension when people have legitimate criticisms for him as the season roles on, because they're probably going to go full on Martinez Cult about it and it's going to get ugly on here
Simms wasn’t on the bench on Saturday.

Besides which, Rondon was definitely better in that game. He is a backup striker signed on a free, I don’t anticipate him tearing up trees, being passable will suffice.

Some embarrassing comments by the FSW lovers on here. He has made a very similar start to Carlo and the reliance on a 1.7m man is embarrassing. He should be grateful that Ole is an idiot with the team he put out and they should have been out of sight by half time. His limited tactics will only get so many results, his luck will run dry soon
Bwahahahahahaha

Hahahahahaha

Are you for real?

I would love to read some of these sycophantic posts some are talking about.
The only reality is my friend we are 5th in the table, 2 points off top with a +5 GD despite having no DCL, Richarlison, Coleman, Gomes, Iwobi and a Godfrey recovering from COVID - the fella is doing wonders at present.

Now im going to give you a chance to repent for your sins and acknowledge that the Rafatollah has done a good job before I release the Wolfpac to come eat away at your soul.
Deduct the early Michael Keane howlers & we're a clear top five side... (for now).
If he can get more out of this defence, than top 6 certainly is possible, even top 4 if one of them encounters a patch of dramatic form

I'm fairly certain that by the end of the season this kopite crowing over whether we will finish 5th or 6th with be as redundant as it is comical.
You're a dreamer mate. Wish I believed in Ben like you. Top 10 and we see can the man in charge over achieve. He's a job on his hands.

Of all the sticks you might be able to beat him with you go for the one that proves he is doing a good job. So if Gray and Townsend had cost £50m between them would that have been okay with you?

The idea is to get the best team (not individual players) out on the pitch for the cheapest possible price, the more we save the more can be spent later if a missing piece of the jigsaw is available. Just to remind you the reason why we could only spend that amount of money is because we had blown all our dosh (FFP wise) previously.

Everton should have been out of sight at half time, yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.