2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Soon

He’s lost the fans, he lost the Finch Farm staff, he’s lost the players and now Bill wants him gone as well.

Over to you Moshiri
Bill needs to go too. Is there any proof of this other than from El Bubble Head? If that's the case sack him tomorrow, zero point delaying the inevitable.

Is it delusion to point out we are THREE POINTS OFF TOP HALF?

It looks like a fact to me.
Your support of him, your wanting us to be beaten by Chelsea and before that, City, it'll all be ok after January, Mosh has backed him etc etc etc etc we are 7 points off where we want to be and the same off where we really Don't want to be.

We have taken 5 points from 27!

We are [Poor language removed] and you seem to think Benitez will sort this out.

That's Deluded Dave

What baffles me most of this lot this is your desire for us to be beaten, ever!

Some fan lad

It's Pathetic and Sickening

Look at you trying to act as some sort of moral high ground guy, slating people who are obviously a bit wiser than you and called this manager from the off.

My conscience is clear if he's sacked - I gave him a chance, it hasn't worked out - tis football.

The ones frothing at the mouth putting banners up outside GP before the season had even begun are the ones who look foolish as even if he had succeeded here they wouldn't have accepted him.

My conscience is clear if he's sacked - I gave him a chance, it hasn't worked out - tis football.

The ones frothing at the mouth putting banners up outside GP before the season had even begun are the ones who look foolish as even if he had succeeded here they wouldn't have accepted him.
Today his tactics RB is beginning to look like a dionosoaur an has been like some of our players.....
Get rid - get a young Manager in with new ideas a Lampard etc

They’re called Evertonians who want the best for the club

You probably wouldn’t know that because you have a delusion as to what this fat mess did; because everything you said about him he’s never done

Status
Not open for further replies.