2021/22 Rafael Benitez

Well?

• IN

• OUT

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today shouldn't be about happiness that he's gone, though in sure some are happy. Let's get it right, he wasn't the only problem at the club, but he was a big problem and one that needed sorting out.

However, it's another dark day for the club, though not as dark as when we gave him the job. He should never have got near the club, and nothing to do with his rs past - he's been finished as a top manager for a decade.

I hope we haven't waited too long to weild the axe, and we can get out of this self made rut we are in.

If nothing else at least the fans can get to come together again, the rift has been so depressing and very un-Everton.

Together evertonians, onwards and upwards.

Last edited:
Name me another manager who had death threats placed on banners near his house, spray painted on walls, banners hung up around the stadium and training grounds. The sheer amount of abuse he got from fans who were willingly wanting us to lose every week. Got next to nothing to spend in the summer. Etc etc.
You absoute idiot. No Evertonian would want us to lose. It is an inane comment.
He was tripe, the football was tripe, his tactics....there were none. He got stick for the rubbish we have had to endure.

ebQgCwWJqVEbiW56BD5Wzb.jpg

Better play it safe and get Sean Dyche in eh?
I've been reading World Soccer since 1986. I knew Wenger when he was at Monaco and in Japan. Rudi Garcia is no Arsene Wenger.

Get in the bin Benitez, don't bother your @rse coming to goodison again.
Wasted 6 months when we all knew it was never going to work.
And who cares what Balligay thinks?
He's a kopite for kopites who is only listened to by kopites.
On another note, please don't appoint Rooney, we are already the laughing stock of football.

Status
Not open for further replies.